• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Father’s Day

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
1861703B-7B2D-4306-9B4D-3531CFB99B9A.jpg

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. Hope you have a great day.

The only father currently on the forum that I know of is my buddy, Stowe. So Happy Fathers Day to you and any others I am not familiar with.
Well I would hope I am at least among your acquaintances so TY

Well I would hope I am at least among your acquaintances so TY
br6205, to my knowledge you haven’t spoken of your personal life and so I had no way of knowing that you are a dad. But now knowing, I wish you a very happy Fathers Day and to any other forumites who have kids. :thumbup:

TY U are very kind
I just brought back a thread that Mark provided for us to introduce ourselves. I’d love for you to give us all an opportunity to learn more about you and other newer forumites. This can be a fun community where we can be ourselves and have some fun.

As a Father of three and grandfather of seven, I thank all who extended Happy Fathers Day to those of us who are; especially my dear friend, mikey, with whom I've shared a lot of my family story.

And I wish a Happy Day to those of my fellow forumites who are Dads.

To the fathers on the forum and to the forumites fortunate enough to still have their own fathers in their lives, wishing you all a wonderful day. :thumbup:

And to our models like Chris Star who are dads, you guys too. :001_smile:

IMG_1329.jpeg