• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Thomas 1023

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Thomas

6875birthday_baker_boy.jpg

:waw:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thomas. I hope you have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!

:waw:

I hope you have a fab Birthday, my friend!

Thanks All!!!! Jayman - Boy, maybe I shouldn't have given up baking cakes!!!

I've been out for a while. Brother was up for a couple of weeks and also celebrated Mom's 75th birthday....a great time! Then came back and had a cold for a couple of days. 95% gone now.

Took today as a vacation day and went to have an 85 minute massage with hot stones. I still feel like jello. Had a nice lunch, bought some music, relaxed for a couple of hours and then a friend came over and I made homemade lasagna. He's gone and attempting to catch up on what's going on. The new vid of Maverick (one of my favorites) and Brady on Straight Boys Jerk Off is great!

Wish me luck on Wednesday. It turns out the cartilage in my knee is torn up and going in for surgery. Had it done a couple of years ago on my other knee and it wasn't too bad. Can't wait till I'm healed and can start back with Tae Kwon Do!

Thanks to everyone again for the b-day wishes!!!

Good luck with the surgery Wednesday Thomas. You'll be in our thoughts. Please let us know how it turns out for you.

Good luck with the surgery Wednesday Thomas. You'll be in our thoughts. Please let us know how it turns out for you.

Tampa - I think it will be fine. Went Thursday for pre op appointment and already have a prescription for percocet. Last time, I stopped the pain meds after 2 1/2 days. So, no worries, I shouldn't be in much pain. Will let you know how it goes as soon as I am able. Thanks!

Thomas, I will send you Reiki for you before and after to help with your speedy recovery...:thumbup:

Thanks All!!!! Jayman - Boy, maybe I shouldn't have given up baking cakes!!!

I've been out for a while. Brother was up for a couple of weeks and also celebrated Mom's 75th birthday....a great time! Then came back and had a cold for a couple of days. 95% gone now.

Took today as a vacation day and went to have an 85 minute massage with hot stones. I still feel like jello. Had a nice lunch, bought some music, relaxed for a couple of hours and then a friend came over and I made homemade lasagna. He's gone and attempting to catch up on what's going on. The new vid of Maverick (one of my favorites) and Brady on Straight Boys Jerk Off is great!

Wish me luck on Wednesday. It turns out the cartilage in my knee is torn up and going in for surgery. Had it done a couple of years ago on my other knee and it wasn't too bad. Can't wait till I'm healed and can start back with Tae Kwon Do!

Thanks to everyone again for the b-day wishes!!!

Good luck on Wednesday, Thomas! With your positive attitude, you will be kicking ass in no time!

Jon - Thanks! I wouldn't even begin to know where or how to pronounce Welsh. Seems like they were very skimpy on the vowels, or wanted your mouth to do unnatural things when speaking!!!

I am ALL in favour of your mouth doing unnatural things...