• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy birthday tampa

Tampa you are such an awesome person and you always bring life to the forum! you are way awesome and I truly want to wish you a happy happy birthday dude!

Dearest Colin,

It means so much to me that you would write. Thank you! I think you're a pretty special person too. xo Believe it or not I had this almost schoolgirl fantasy as I toured the Hearst Castle, that I might see you and your wife walking by.

I hope you had an awesome birthday too! :wink:

Haven't been on the forums for ages just got back and happy to see it is your birthday HAVE A GREAT ONE TAMPA

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes S.C.

I look forward to reading more of your posts since you are back with us again. :001_smile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOU

DEAREST TAMPA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
YOU!

WITH SINCERE APPRECIATION,

Stimpy

Thanks so much Stimpy. From the little I have pieced together since I've been away...you have been quite busy entertaining everyone with your wit and charm. I have alot of catching up to do. lol

Thanks Mark! I had a great time on my birthday out West. I even had a layover at the airport in Denver during my trip. I thought of you and Chuck while I was there. :001_smile:

:ohmy: .....and NOT me????? :crying: Okay, fine, I guess I can forgive you, as the "ish" throws a lotta people off!!! LMAO :biggrin:

Take care! Stay safe!!

Thanks Mark! I had a great time on my birthday out West. I even had a layover at the airport in Denver during my trip. I thought of you and Chuck while I was there. :001_smile:

Dearest Tampa,
I'm glad I'm still around to wish one of the nicest guys on the forums a very happy birthday!!! May you have many, many more!!!

:ohmy: .....and NOT me????? :crying: Okay, fine, I guess I can forgive you, as the "ish" throws a lotta people off!!! LMAO :biggrin:

Take care! Stay safe!!

Thank you Bob! I forget you were so close to Denver as well. Needless to say though I am thinking of you now. :wink: