• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday, Stimpy!

lovelumps

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I hope you had a wonderful day, friend! Best wishes to you for a wonderful year!!!

Happy Birth Day to You too RSS Stimpy, You Aura Glo boy...

IMGP4213.jpg
:thumbup::waw:

Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie deer ewe
Hippo birdie two ewes!

With love on your special day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend. I hope you put on your birthday hat and had lot's of ice cream cake. You are a wonderful person and deserve all the best that life has to offer. Have a wonderful year. You're not getting older, you're getting better. :001_tt2: :001_smile:

What cums around, cums around!

Happy birthday, Stimpy.

May all your cumrags dry stiff.

Dear Smilie,

If that is not "the pot calling the kettle black, then I don't know what is. For the record, I would like to reply..."May all your cumrags dry stiff, too!" There! I said it!

Then, throw them in the dryer with a Bounce sheet, and they are practically good and fluffy as new with that slightly fresher, but undeniable "Clorox scent" to thrill your sense of smell. There is no mistaking when the lights are off and you are reaching for your trusted friend to clean things up. Think of it as a reusable Bounty towel, but with history built in.

What a sense of humor, Smiley! Thanks for the birthday sentiment.

Eternally yours,

Cumrag27+

Thanks for the acknowledgement!

Dear Lovelumps, Jayman, Markymark, Slimvintage, Mikeyank, Smiley, rrhill, Lubetube, and Ms. Kianna,

It is really reassuring to have your friends sending birthday wishes! While I have become more scarse on the forum lately, I have not stopped caring for Broke Straight Boys, forumites, and the forum itself. Thank you for your thoughtfulness! You made one of the older agewise members on Broke Straight Boys a happy old gay man!

Sincerely pleased,

Stimpy

I am Sorry I am LATE! but, I hope you had a Happy B-day Stimpy!!

Happy Belated Birthday, Stimpy

:waw::waw::waw:

Belated greetings get a belated thanks!

Happy Belated Stimpy. :biggrin:

(My computer was down on your B-day)

I am Sorry I am LATE! but, I hope you had a Happy B-day Stimpy!!

Happy Belated Birthday, Stimpy

:waw::waw::waw:

Dear Tampa, SGVBOB, and Denny Bear,

Being a retired educator with 36 years of service, normally I take 10 points off the top for late assignments. Yes Tampa, even when "my computer was down..." Since I did not hear any reference to "my dog ate homework", I guess I will let all three of you slide this time, BUT ONLY THIS TIME, MIND YOU. Let this be a warning and don't ever let this happen again, you guys!

I felt I had to make believers out of you, so you gave me no choice. Even if late, I accept your birthday greetings and hope I don't make the same mistake myself when your birthday comes around.

Thanks for the sentiments!

Stimpy, a year older but very little wiser.

YAY!!! Thank you, Stimpy, (for taking the 10 points off), this just goes to show I am not perfect!!! LMAO!!!

Dear Tampa, SGVBOB, and Denny Bear,

Being a retired educator with 36 years of service, normally I take 10 points off the top for late assignments. Yes Tampa, even when "my computer was down..." Since I did not hear any reference to "my dog ate homework", I guess I will let all three of you slide this time, BUT ONLY THIS TIME, MIND YOU. Let this be a warning and don't ever let this happen again, you guys!

I felt I had to make believers out of you, so you gave me no choice. Even if late, I accept your birthday greetings and hope I don't make the same mistake myself when your birthday comes around.

Thanks for the sentiments!

Stimpy, a year older but very little wiser.

Getting OLD? Yeah, that would be when you see a thread wishing someone Happy Birthday, and you have to read all the entries to see if YOU remembered to say something, and then are amazed that you were alert enough to make the wishes, but dim enough to forget so soon! WOW! I think I'm ready for the old folks home! LMAO!

What is worse yet is...

Getting OLD? Yeah, that would be when you see a thread wishing someone Happy Birthday, and you have to read all the entries to see if YOU remembered to say something, and then are amazed that you were alert enough to make the wishes, but dim enough to forget so soon! WOW! I think I'm ready for the old folks home! LMAO!

Dear Markymark,

I enjoy rereading my past comments because after a while it is as if you are reading them for the first time. Even worse, I don't claim to be the wisest of all contributors on the forum, yet I often find it startling to read things I have written a few months ago and am frequently amazed about the depth of some of my comments and that those wise words actually came from me.

I don't wish to convey that I am conceited, but I often forget many of the more memorable things I have stated in my forum responses. Call it advancing age, absent mindedness, early on-set alzheimers, call you what you will, it is just interesting to go back and see where you were coming from at the time and note if there has been any progress made.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

It was because Stimpers' thread got bumped back up with some late entries that you couldn't remember whether you'd added your congratulations or not. It made it seem like a new thread.

At least that's what I told myself.:w00t::w00t: