• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Ms. Kianna!

:001_wub:Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes.:001_wub:

I have been at work all day, and coming home to this thread was great. You guys are awesome!

There were lots of "Happy Birthdays" and even some flowers, but tonight I have so many cookies and other holiday treats to make, that I will be in the kitchen....tomorrow night too. That is okay though........Wednesday is not a big night for partying.:001_rolleyes:

If you have any extra cookies left over can I send you an address? LOL

I'm glad you had a nice birthday Ms.K even if you did have to work. You deserve many good things in life. :thumbup1:

If you have any extra cookies left over can I send you an address? LOL

I'm glad you had a nice birthday Ms.K even if you did have to work. You deserve many good things in life. :thumbup1:

Of course I would send you cookies, Tampa. Would you like frosted or unfrosted?

I will send them after my night out with Sinjin and the ENTIRE Fraternity.:w00t:

Of course I would send you cookies, Tampa. Would you like frosted or unfrosted?

I will send them after my night out with Sinjin and the ENTIRE Fraternity.:w00t:

Just how many licks did it take to get to the "center" of the fraternity?!:par50:

A very Happy Belated birthday to the wonderful awesome Ms. K. Hope it was a good one for you.

Gary

A Vintage Coke Ad for you birthday.

dddd.jpg

Have a Happy Birthday.

Thank you so much guys! It is great to hear, the next day, and the next day too.:biggrin::torte:

Hopefully now that it is the weekend, and I can actually slow down........I won't be dwelling on the fact that I am now OLDER than I was three days ago.:sign0068: