• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Jayman!!!!!

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Well, I can't tell you how surprised I was when I just noticed it was your birthday. I am so glad that I have gotten to know you better. And, I feel fortunate to wish you a Happy Birthday, Jayman!!!!!

Stimpy

By all means Happy Birthday my good friend and may you have a million more! :id_hitit:

Hi Jayman,

Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come. - Lucy Larcom

Happy birthday!

Santa & Jayman

It's obvious isn't. The change in avatar. Been too busy jacking off to cute guys to notice these subtleties. Anyway:

Happy Christmas Birthday or is it Happy Birthday Christmas !!!

Which came first on the day?

Undie (always finding the conundrums) :confused1:

Look what I got you for your Birthday! Don't forget to answer the door!​
:thumbup::001_tt1::thumbup:
images

Happy Birthday Jayman and Merry Christmas. I hope you have an awesome day :)

Happy Birthday, Jayman, love! May you have a wonderful year filled with love and laughter. You are a treasure!

happy birthday!

Happy Birthday dear Jayman. You are so thoughtful and an understanding person and always full of insight in your posts.
Hope you have many more to come.

Love ya,
Gary

Happy Birthday dear Jayman. You are so thoughtful and an understanding person and always full of insight in your posts.
Hope you have many more to come.

Love ya,
Gary

Absolutely Gary, Jayman is one of the most genuine and interesting people on here. Happy Birthday my dear friend xx

Wow, thank you all so much for those wonderful birthday greetings and wishes. I want to extend a special thank you to Ms. K for that special delivery. He was certainly a surprise when he arrived at my door. Now, I know where he came from...:thumbup:

Oops ... how did I miss this?
Happy Birthday Jayman & all the best for the cumming year

Thank you both. It is never too late to say happy birthday. I wonder if anyone on the other side ever celebrates a happy deathday??? Man do I get some morbid yet interesting thoughts some times... I kind of view death as the next step in our souls evolution as it moves on to ascension or another life's journey in a physical body.:wink: