• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy birthday jayce...

wantto

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY

Now I know I am a little early...well actually it will be your Birthday in 1 hour and 21 minutes NZ time.
So by me starting the thread makes the day feel a lot longer :lol:

Hope you have a fantastic day and that you get one of those Birthday BJ's that you wished me.

Have an awesome one.

Luv to you buddy

XOXOX:dancingpenis:

Happy Birthday Jayce
This makes you now .... what .... 21

Wantto is always ahead of us in one way or another! :lol:

Ray, the boy downunder, too! :001_cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYCE

:waw:

I hope all of your birthday wishes come true! I'm sure Mikey will have some surprises in store for you!

Have a fab time on YOUR day!

Love ya!

Paris

Happy Birthday: Jayce Huggs and Kisses from up north.

Happy Birthday !!! :waw:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYCE!!!

I hope you have a great birthday today Jayce. xxo And I'm sending you a pinch to grow an inch. In any place of your choosing. :lol:

:banana_rasta: :waw: :Banane48:

Hottie Tucson Jason is No Longer Underage!
Line up Behind Me, or rather uh...that could probably be better phrased

Happy Birthday Mister​

:waw::waw::waw:

Happy Birthday my good friend!.. :booty:
:waw::waw::waw:

I wish you all the best Jayce.

Happy birthday
may all your wishes come true ......... But not all at once. :thumbup:

Hugs
Siri

Thanks everyone!

Thank you one and all for your birthday wishes. It is so awesome that I stumbled onto such a great site with such great people on the forum! You (all) just constantly blow me away with your love, kindness, reparte, and wisdom.

Words cannot express how good you guys make me feel.

LOL i thought you all had gone crazy and was telling me Happy Birthday! Gah i was sitting here laughin my ass off cause its no where near my Birthday... haha but now i get it... Happy birthday Jayce!!

LOL i thought you all had gone crazy and was telling me Happy Birthday! Gah i was sitting here laughin my ass off cause its no where near my Birthday... haha but now i get it... Happy birthday Jayce!!

Thanks Jace!! Hope all is well with you..... since you're just up the road in Phoenix, where's my prezzie???? LOL A birthday BJ maybe..... can provide the money and cam! LOL

Hope you are having fun..... thanks again guy.