• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Gary

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Gary !!!

I wish you the best...

:waw: :waw: :waw:

Happy Birthday

Hey Gary,

Happy birthday, birthday boy. I guess there is not much gardening to do this time of year so perhaps you have been enjoying yourself in the kitchen? I trust you had a good day with the people you love. :001_wub:

Undie

Gary,

I hope you have a wonderful year filled with love and laughter! Happy Birthday!

Laura

At this festive time, we wish to convey our sincere wishes for a wonderful Natal celebration to our loyal subject, GARY! We hope he shall continue to brighten Forumland with his presence for many more years. Hip Hip Hooray!

Thanks to everyone for the warm birthday wishes.
Didn't do anything special. Just took care of some errands for my parents who I have had to put into an Adult Family Family within the past couple of weeks.
Will write more in a different thread.

Love ya all,
Gary

:w00t: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Dear Gary, Happy Birthday to you! :w00t:

Belated Birthday wishes to you Gary. I did not come online yesterday and missed it, but I hope your day was a happy one.

:001_smile:Happy Belated Birthday Dear Gary:001_smile:

I hope that you and yours are doing well. Take care my friend.

I didn't wish either you or Lipps happy birthday when I should have because I was so concerned about whether we were still Capricorns or if we'd got shoved into Sagittarius. But since that's cooled down and it looks like we can all remain in the Capricorn Brotherhood, let me wish you a great year ahead, prosperous, healthy, amusing and horny.

Love, slim

Happy, Happy Gary! hope you enjoy, and be SAFE!

Peace!

Bob