• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Chuck!

scorpio

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Chuck!!!! You're a great friend to me and I'm thankful to have you in my life :) I hope you have a wonderful day and you'd better stay away from the computer!! :)
:waw:

HUGS
Steve

Best Wishes Chuck

You beat me to it Scorpio. haha I was just about to start a thread for him. Our handsome, adorable straight administrator has a birthday today.

:thumbup:Happy Birthday Chuck!!!:thumbup:

:waw::waw:

And a pinch to grow an inch. :p

as rocky would say, woof, woof, ruff.
as i say, happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to my best friend and employee. I hope you have an awesome birthday!

waw.gif

Happy Birthday, Chuck!

I hope you have a GREAT day!! (Just because 'inquiring minds wanna know), are you gonna go thru the 'spanking machine'?? :smackass: LMAO!!!! :001_tongue:

Your bud,

Chuck,

AS usual, I am late. However, I hope that your day was full of love and peace and of course, a HAPPY DAY.

Late, too!

Happy belated birthday, Chuck! Thanks for your help navigating the site and the forum!:thumbup:

A very happy tho somewhat belated b'day to you and isn't it just wonderful that as we gaze in the mirror of life we do not age one iota but seem as we were when we didn't have a care in the world....that is my wish for you this coming year.....

Thank you everyone for all the Birthday Wishes!

I had an amazing weekend with friends and family, it really helps me realize all of the amazing people in my life and I am happy to do what I do. Its great to have this forum to meet some amazing people. Some great co-workers here that all love what we do.

Thanks again!!
~ Chuck

I'm so glad you had a nice birthday weekend Chuck. As cute as the model Jack is...his avatar picture is still not as handsome as your own photo. :wink:

I'm so glad you had a nice birthday weekend Chuck. As cute as the model Jack is...his avatar picture is still not as handsome as your own photo. :wink:

awe thats nice :) I am just not a "broke" straight boy.

Happy Belated Birthday Chuck!!!