• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hairy Uncut Dude Dominates Smooth Twink - scene thread

Jaybifla

Scorpio from GA
Reaction score
Love Colton! My Boo! Lol. The Snapchat going off made me laugh! Looking forward to this scene.

IMG_3082.jpeg

Excellent before the scene. I learned about boyfriend dick and holiday or vacation dick. :biggrin: I liked both guys banter with David. Some honest talk by Colton about learning some new stuff about the male anatomy. Two sexy guys about to perform a list of items on David’s sexual menu. :blushing:

Just watched both the pre scene interview and the scene itself! In the pre scene video, David made clear that for the highest payout, he wanted Colton to rim Andy's hot little twink ass, then to breed and/or creampie it, and then to eat all of his own cum as it slowly seeped out of Andy's ass, and did Colton deliver on all counts, and did both boys have great chemistry in the process! This smoking hot scene calls for a sequel! Given the discussion in the pre scene interview that Colton gave up his virgin ass in his last Broke Straight Boys scene, then bottomed for the second time for another studio, but both videos were released in reverse order, I would love to see a sequel of Andy's hard cock hitting Colton's prostate in all the right places and becoming the third cock up Colton's butt! Smoking hot scene well deserving of the five stars I awarded to both boys!

Just watched the post scene interview, and David was so impressed that he awarded both boys his maximum payout of $1800 each! Andy was so well fucked that, instead of a sequel where he would revenge fuck Colton, he said that he would rather that Colton fuck him every day of the week! Spoken like a well fucked hot little twink!