• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hairy Butts Drive Me Nuts

richardnoggin869

Reaction score
Thanks for Danny and Diesal! :001_cool: Danny's little hairy ass up and exposed when he was giving Diesal head was a beautiful sight. That little fur trail starting up his lower back from his wavy haired ass was very sensual, (but then I'm an ass man). :001_tt2:

When I was watching the video, I noticed you cut the shots of Danny's asshole after he had been fucked on his knees. You included them in the stills but cut them in the video......what happened? :anal_smiley:

Overall, a good video, a little more involvement by Diesal next time, but overall a good video......Thanks again for the hairy butt! :001_tt2:

All in all a good video, I sure hope Diesal lives up to his word and bottoms for us sometime in the future. Dustin would be a good one to break him in.:tongue_smilie:

I enthusiastically agree about Danny's hot hairy ass. Some closeups of rimming would have been great. Dave refers to Diesal fucking Danny in the past. Can anybody point me to that episode?

Hairy Butts

I enthusiastically agree about Danny's hot hairy ass. Some closeups of rimming would have been great. Dave refers to Diesal fucking Danny in the past. Can anybody point me to that episode?

When I watched the episode, I didn't hear that part. I was too focused on Danny and watching him sneak peek at Diesal's cock. Maybe what Dave was referring to was another out of sequence episode that featured Diesal, Danny and others in a group shoot with different partners? Who knows. :001_unsure: Conjecture anyone?

Yeah I heard that too, in fact I am sitting here writing this and listening to it.

Dave says, " you've done a 3some I'd like to see you do a duo."
Then when he asked Diesal to bottom he went into telling him that he had fucked Danny the last couple of times so he should bottom.

Then after some sucking Dave asks Danny if he is ready for Diesal's big cock, then he said "you took it already."
Danny says, "I survived the first one, the second time over is easier right."

So what I am wondering is the other scenes with Diesal and Danny sitting in the can somewhere waiting to be edited or what? So I hope if Dave reads this we get an answer, Thanks?:001_huh: