• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Great sex.. With babysitter's husband!

thagazboi

Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted- mainly due to being extremely busy at work following a new promotion. A few things have changed- I've now moved to a slightly bigger flat and my 6 year old daughter is now living with me.

Because I'm busy at work most evenings; I have a babysitter who looks after her when she leaves school at 4.00pm until I come home at 10.30pm (when she is usually asleep anyway!)

The babysitter is really lovely and has been a family friend for years but it was only recently I met her husband- who is ex army- and I didn't like him on first thoughts. He seemed really stuck up and controlling.

However; things soon changed between us when I bumped into him at a pub and we had a few drinks- and he tried to kiss me. At first; I pulled away and told him that it was just the drink talking- he would regret it later- but as the drinks carried on; my attraction to him grew stronger. I soon realised that aswell as been drop dead fit he was actually a really nice man.

Anyway; we went back to my flat for more drinks and ended up having sex on the kitchen floor (Classy, eh!). It was a drunken mistake and it wouldn't happen again- so I thought.

A few days later he called around to the flat on my day off when Martina was at school and he kissed me and we had sober sex. I'm not even lying here when I say the sex was amazing- he has a perfect body, a nice, long dick and he knows how to use it.

We've been having an affair as such for nearly a month now and we last had sex just 4 hours ago in the back of his lorry. He's told me he cares about me and although I'm too young (and too busy) to settle down the guilt is starting to creep in.

And he's quite possessive aswell, despite the fact he goes home and has sex with his girlfriend most nights- he got freaked out when I kissed another lad during a night out. And a few days ago I had sex with an ex boyfriend at his flat and he told me he was upset and angry at me. I've tried explaining that we're just a bit of fun, and even he agrees, so why is he still getting possessive?

And there's another thing- I've also met a lad at work, who's younger then me (18- I'm 23) and he's asked me out and I've said yes, but I dread Rob (the army guy) finding out.

HELP PPL PLZ !

I have an older brother who is ex-military (retired after 25 years). He barks out orders and expects everyone to obey. We have recently come to an understanding: I am 53 years old. He is not my boss, my commanding officer, my owner. His wife, daughter and grandchildren may bow down to him, but I won't. I respect the fact that he put on a uniform and dedended my freedom for 25 years, and I thank him for that. But, he is no better than me, you, or anyone else. So, if he gets too clingy or starts becoming a stalker, you just have to put your foot down. If nothing else, threaten to tell your babysitter what has been going on.

Kind of puts a new spin on the old, "Honey, I fucked the babysitter" tale, doesn't it?

It's been a while since I posted- mainly due to being extremely busy at work following a new promotion. A few things have changed- I've now moved to a slightly bigger flat and my 6 year old daughter is now living with me.

Because I'm busy at work most evenings; I have a babysitter who looks after her when she leaves school at 4.00pm until I come home at 10.30pm (when she is usually asleep anyway!)

The babysitter is really lovely and has been a family friend for years but it was only recently I met her husband- who is ex army- and I didn't like him on first thoughts. He seemed really stuck up and controlling.

However; things soon changed between us when I bumped into him at a pub and we had a few drinks- and he tried to kiss me. At first; I pulled away and told him that it was just the drink talking- he would regret it later- but as the drinks carried on; my attraction to him grew stronger. I soon realised that aswell as been drop dead fit he was actually a really nice man.

Anyway; we went back to my flat for more drinks and ended up having sex on the kitchen floor (Classy, eh!). It was a drunken mistake and it wouldn't happen again- so I thought.

A few days later he called around to the flat on my day off when Martina was at school and he kissed me and we had sober sex. I'm not even lying here when I say the sex was amazing- he has a perfect body, a nice, long dick and he knows how to use it.

We've been having an affair as such for nearly a month now and we last had sex just 4 hours ago in the back of his lorry. He's told me he cares about me and although I'm too young (and too busy) to settle down the guilt is starting to creep in.

And he's quite possessive aswell, despite the fact he goes home and has sex with his girlfriend most nights- he got freaked out when I kissed another lad during a night out. And a few days ago I had sex with an ex boyfriend at his flat and he told me he was upset and angry at me. I've tried explaining that we're just a bit of fun, and even he agrees, so why is he still getting possessive?

And there's another thing- I've also met a lad at work, who's younger then me (18- I'm 23) and he's asked me out and I've said yes, but I dread Rob (the army guy) finding out.

HELP PPL PLZ !

Ah, cum on you don't need any help on this one you are doing just fine. Number one even though sex with the Army guy is fun and all of that he is still living a secret life behind his wife's back. That makes you uncomfortable. This Army guy needs to learn that he cannot always have his cake and eat it too. The possessiveness is natural in this case. He found a guy he can have sex with on the down low and he can live a publicly straight life with his wife. He knows he has a good thing here. As they say why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free.

Clearly the situation makes you uncomfortable. You are also sewing your proverbial oats before you settle down. Look Mr. straight Army guy in the face next time and say, what we have had together has been truly wonderful. However; I want an all or nothing relationship I can rely on for the future. Can you come out of the closet to your wife and give her up for me??? When he says no it is kind of complicated. You say, I know. Then for now we just need to be friends with benefits. You will need to understand that I want a serious relationship one day. So, I want to date some other people where that is a more likely possibility.

Even if you don't follow anything I said here. Just know that you are doing the right thing by moving on with your life and dating other potential suitors. Keep up the good work and keep being you in front of him... If he doesn't like what is going on he knows what he needs to do to try and win your heart. He will get the message soon enough.:sneaky2:

Ah, cum on you don't need any help on this one you are doing just fine. Number one even though sex with the Army guy is fun and all of that he is still living a secret life behind his wife's back. That makes you uncomfortable. This Army guy needs to learn that he cannot always have his cake and eat it too. The possessiveness is natural in this case. He found a guy he can have sex with on the down low and he can live a publicly straight life with his wife. He knows he has a good thing here. As they say why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free.

Clearly the situation makes you uncomfortable. You are also sewing your proverbial oats before you settle down. Look Mr. straight Army guy in the face next time and say, what we have had together has been truly wonderful. However; I want an all or nothing relationship I can rely on for the future. Can you come out of the closet to your wife and give her up for me??? When he says no it is kind of complicated. You say, I know. Then for now we just need to be friends with benefits. You will need to understand that I want a serious relationship one day. So, I want to date some other people where that is a more likely possibility.

Even if you don't follow anything I said here. Just know that you are doing the right thing by moving on with your life and dating other potential suitors. Keep up the good work and keep being you in front of him... If he doesn't like what is going on he knows what he needs to do to try and win your heart. He will get the message soon enough.:sneaky2:

Excellent advice Jayman. Well you are a lucky sod Gaz but I can understand why everyone wants to shag you 'cos youre hot. You're the same age as me and having such a much better time sex wise - work is a bit of a grind at the moment and I'm still kinda getting over my ex who I was with for 18 months.

If the Army guy thing is getting bad and if it may compromise your relationship and business deal with the babysitter then it may be time to call it a day. I realise that trustworthy babysitters are not easy to find and of course the wellbeing of your daughter is number 1 in your life. Good luck Gaz and give me a shout sometime. x

Jayman and Jon both give you excellent advice Gaz. He does not own you just because you have sex. The hypocrisy is so blatant. The guy who is not being monogamous with either you or his own wife is insisting that you be monogamous with him. No deal! Don't even let him try to guilt trip you or coerce you into being "faithful" to him. It's not like he is ever going to leave his wife for you. And you both know that. So he has nothing to offer you long term. You have nothing to be ashamed of in wanting to play the field at your age. He's doing it too.

I understand that your conscience is bothering you. And if it ever gets back to the wife then you will probably have to find someone else to babysit for you. Or you may end up having to do it just to put some separation between you and him. I know it's a stressful situation for you. And I'm sorry for that. But you will make it through this my brother.

Just as Jayman says, you two are friends with benefits. You are not in a relationship. Therefore he cannot make demands on you. So even if he is a bit older than you don't let him push you around. You're right in this situation. Stand your ground with him and tell him, in as many words, that you will live your life as you want.