• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Great scene with Ryan and Moore

tobey02

Reaction score
What a great scene, and 2 very hot and sexy guys, They both gave great head, and I loved their tatts. They seemed to like each other. Please, can we see anal scene with them.
Great scene
Tobey:thumbup1::001_tongue:

What a great scene, and 2 very hot and sexy guys, They both gave great head, and I loved their tatts. They seemed to like each other. Please, can we see anal scene with them.
Great scene
Tobey:thumbup1::001_tongue:

Who?

Moore is a hottie, except for the tats. Nice dick, at least some pubic hair, cute face.

I guess they are hot guys, if that is what you like. The blond looked like he had some kind of nervous tic, the dark haired one, the "intern", looked kind of effeminate to me. But, that is just me. And Tobey, if you liked them, then I am happy that they were on for you.

Tobey, I think you were a little too easy on this scene. Mostly the reaction seems to have been very lukewarm. Few postings and few comments with a vote of less than 3. To me the scene was very one note with Ryan working like mad on Moore's cock. He worked hard but it even looked like Moore was having trouble keeping it up. There was too much of Moore's ooooo and ahhhhh. I like to see more variety in a scene.