• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

graham brady

Hopefully not a BB scene, and they usually promote those scenes in the update section using the word RAW to attract those who crave those scenes.

I am a huge fan of young Graham and really do not want to see that, (and didn't you recently tell us that you've changed your stance on BB too, Jon?). :001_unsure:

Guess you're gonna wait to see and find out how hot that scene is LOL.

I don't care what type of scene it is I'm just happy to see graham again. And any scene with Jason you know will be amazing and having graham added will make us all melt with happiness.

I don't care what type of scene it is I'm just happy to see graham again. And any scene with Jason you know will be amazing and having graham added will make us all melt with happiness.

I completely agree.

Hopefully not a BB scene, and they usually promote those scenes in the update section using the word RAW to attract those who crave those scenes.

I am a huge fan of young Graham and really do not want to see that, (and didn't you recently tell us that you've changed your stance on BB too, Jon?). :001_unsure:

I did Mike but if you read my quote correctly I asked if it was a BB scene or a sucking one. It didn't say Oh I hope it is a BB scene and not a sucking one.