• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Good wishes to our friend petefromsaintpete

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
As some of you know I met Pete when I visited Florida this past January and we have become friends. You may have noticed his absence from the forum for the past few weeks as he has been going through a difficult time with his back and with arthritis. His roommate just called me to let me know that he is in the hospital and will have major back surgery next week. I'm sure all of our good wishes and prayers are with him for a successful surgery and a complete recovery. He is such a nice sweet man and I am very sorry that he is going through this. I will let you folks know when I hear some news probably next week. Get well soon my friend!

Thank you for letting us know Mikey. Blessings and a speedy recovery to him.

I talked to Pete on the phone when He was visiting with Mikeyank and a few times since. He is a real nice guy. Thanks Mikeyank for keeping us posted and God’s Speed Pete. Praying for a complete recovery.

Wondered where you were, Pete. Sending Healing Vibes. Know, and keep knowing, this, too, shall pass and you'll be better than ever.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop MikeY.....Best wishes to Pete for a quick recovery !!!!

Thanks for letting us know, Mikey. And Pete, here's hoping the surgery alleviates the problems you have with your back.

Thanks so much for letting us know. I am certain that we all wish him a speedy recovery and many happy, healthy years to come.

Has anyone heard from Pete or an update?

Has anyone heard from Pete or an update?
Unfortunately not. I have his cell number and his email address and have reached out on both. So far no response. Let's all pray for the best and if I hear any news I will pass it along here.....

Unfortunately not. I have his cell number and his email address and have reached out on both. So far no response. Let's all pray for the best and if I hear any news I will pass it along here.....
Thanks!

I wanted to thank everyone for the healing wishes. I enjoy the forum very much and the people in it. If anyone is interested in my5 hour operation & recovery just message me. I was unable to contact Mike & Jay & Rap my tablet broke. Can a brother get a break, I live in Vero Beach, ground zero for the hurricane. They wanted me to stay in rehab for another 3 days, told them to go to hell as I had been away from home since Jule 16th.
I feel you guys love, pray for us in Florida.

I wanted to thank everyone for the healing wishes. I enjoy the forum very much and the people in it. If anyone is interested in my5 hour operation & recovery just message me. I was unable to contact Mike & Jay & Rap my tablet broke. Can a brother get a break, I live in Vero Beach, ground zero for the hurricane. They wanted me to stay in rehab for another 3 days, told them to go to hell as I had been away from home since July 16th.

I wanted to thank everyone for the healing wishes. I enjoy the forum very much and the people in it. If anyone is interested in my5 hour operation & recovery just message me. I was unable to contact Mike & Jay & Rap my tablet broke. Can a brother get a break, I live in Vero Beach, ground zero for the hurricane. They wanted me to stay in rehab for another 3 days, told them to go to hell as I had been away from home since July 16th.

Pete, I’m so glad you are back with us. Thank you for posting an update. I sure hope you and your mom and partner are safe during the storm. You might be out of touch again if the power is out for a while. I’ll try to call you.

I wanted to thank everyone for the healing wishes. I enjoy the forum very much and the people in it. If anyone is interested in my5 hour operation & recovery just message me. I was unable to contact Mike & Jay & Rap my tablet broke. Can a brother get a break, I live in Vero Beach, ground zero for the hurricane. They wanted me to stay in rehab for another 3 days, told them to go to hell as I had been away from home since Jule 16th.
I’m so happy to hear that you are home. It is so good to hear from you, and of course Florida will be in my prayers. Much love to you.

You and your lot!!! lololol

I just got off the phone with Pete from St. Pete. I didn’t realize it but Mikeyank also talked to him earlier today. He is very appreciative of our thoughts and prayers and well wishes. He made it through the 5 hour surgery on his neck fine but it’s a long period of recovery and he isn’t happy that he is so dependent on others to take care of him. He is lucky that his former boyfriend is still his roommate and he is in good hands. I don’t know if he has posted this but he cares for his elderly mother and she isn’t doing very well and he is not able to take care of her like he normally does. He checked out of rehab a litter early because he was worried about his dog who he says has not left his side. Now they have the hurricane on the way. His tablet broke and he isn’t really able to stay in touch with us right now. To quote him as he said above and he repeated to me, “can’t a brother get a break.”

Stay safe Pete and get well soon. We miss your kind spirit around here.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Pete, Hoping the storm dies out before it gets to Florida....Hunker down....