• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Good luck to Superstar Forumite, Johnny!!!!

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
My buddy and recent graduate of the 6000 Posts Club on this forum, "100% Johnny" will be taking a short leave of absence here, beginning on Friday morning, as he goes to visit one of the fine medical facilities in San Francisco to mend his ailing back and legs. Get well real quick sweet man, as I will miss your humor and honest opinions here, even when you disagree with me, lol

And here's one of your favorite tunes from diva Mariah Carey to diva Frisco Johnny :clown: :sun: as you begin your journey to good health in 2018!!!!! :thumbup:

I love you Johnny!!!!! :smiley-love021:

I’ve gotten to be friends with Johnny and he is one hell of a great guy. He loves it here at Broke Straight Boys with all of our varied opinions and posts. It looks like he is going to be in very good hands but I’m sure all of us want to keep him in our thoughts and prayers on Friday! He will be off line for a few days but I’m betting he will be back to check out that upcoming Tanner scene sooner than later. Godspeed my dear friend!

Good luck to you Johnny! Texas-sized prayers for a successful surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery are coming your way from us to you!

Tyler :)

My very best wishes to you, my friend.

Having gone through fourteen surgeries myself since 2011, I know how frightening this all can be for you. What you must do now is keep your vision focused on your life ahead of you with this problem behind you. Lord knows, if I can do it, then you can do it.

Keep strong and I will keep praying for you, buddy.

My very best wishes to you, my friend.

Having gone through fourteen surgeries myself since 2011, I know how frightening this all can be for you. What you must do now is keep your vision focused on your life ahead of you with this problem behind you. Lord knows, if I can do it, then you can do it.

Keep strong and I will keep praying for you, buddy.

Buckeye1 is totally right. You are in my thoughts and I look for you back here as soon as possible.

I know everything is going to be fine. Medical technology is fantastic today. Best of luck. We love you here.

My buddy and recent graduate of the 6000 Posts Club on this forum, "100% Johnny" will be taking a short leave of absence here, beginning on Friday morning, as he goes to visit one of the fine medical facilities in San Francisco to mend his ailing back and legs. Get well real quick sweet man, as I will miss your humor and honest opinions here, even when you disagree with me, lol

And here's one of your favorite tunes from diva Mariah Carey to diva Frisco Johnny :clown: :sun: as you begin your journey to good health in 2018!!!!! :thumbup:

I love you Johnny!!!!! :smiley-love021:
Thank You All For The Love. I feel It. I NEED IT. Posted Here Because This IS My Happy Song. :biggrin:
You Know How We DIVAS LOVE EACH OTHER. Gonna Listion To Her As I Walk Out The Door..Love You All. Love Broke Straight Boys..Kisses Mike..Johnny xoxo

Last edited:
Sending love and prayers to you Johnny!! Everything will turn out fine, however should you croak I get Tanner and PC's hair..... lolol xoxoxo

I talked to him. He is pretty disappointed because he was ready to get it over with but things often work out for the best. Hopefully this situation will as well.

Has anyone heard how things went today with our favorite Forumite, Johnny?
I wrote You All A very long post. But my FUCKING COMPUTER said it needed to restart. I lost it all. Fucking Computer.. I will wright it again,
It is something You All need to hear. About one of the worst day's of my life. And how You need to take care of yourselves.
But right now I am going too watch MY TANNER and get to sleep. Early Doctor appointment in the moring.
Thanks for all the Love and concern..But I am Back. And working on getting healthy and Strong..Just gonna Take A While.
.LOVE JOHNNY..xoxoxo

How are things going now? Is Johnny still here and out of a hospital?

How are things going now? Is Johnny still here and out of a hospital?
Yes Tampa. Johnny is home and he's been making a few posts, still waiting to reschedule his back surgery.

And as a side note, as I said on another thread, it's good to have you back on the forum as well Tampa. It's especially nice during the holiday season to see our friends here on the forum. We've all been through so much together in our personal lives as well as related to the site. So many of us here feel like family, and it's good to be with "the family" for the holidays!

6a00e553aa2d338833013489a1e120970c-pi

"God bless us every one" indeed. Thanks for writing, Mikey. Yes. 2017 continues with more health hiccups for me as well, right down to the final days of the year. I'll be okay though. And my own issues don't compare at all to Johnny's. Still, 2017 was better than 2016 for me at least. So here's hoping that 2018 is better for all of us. haha

"God bless us every one" indeed. Thanks for writing, Mikey. Yes. 2017 continues with more health hiccups for me as well, right down to the final days of the year. I'll be okay though. And my own issues don't compare at all to Johnny's. Still, 2017 was better than 2016 for me at least. So here's hoping that 2018 is better for all of us. haha
That's something to toast for in 2018!!!!!

240_F_177810596_Q9WEBRGrUR9Ghb4Z0iazVk4NUH3VRLjh.jpg

That's something to toast for in 2018!!!!!

240_F_177810596_Q9WEBRGrUR9Ghb4Z0iazVk4NUH3VRLjh.jpg

Amen to that! Better health for all of us! It’s looking more and more like they are going to get our Forum Star Johnny fixed up in the new year and that will be something to celibate!