• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Good evening

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
Hi guys. The board is as quiet as I can ever remember seeing it. Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone is still out there.

Mike

hi Mike i stopped but to see what was happening Maybe everyone is recovering

its alive!!!!! The forum lives!!!!

Gremlin,

Did you read my post in "how do you attracted young people"/

I'm curious what you thing. ah!

Yea, and it is true that, while young guys are generally always horny, we dont like feeling like a piece of meat to be oggled at(some do). I have many gay friends that are much older than me and though I know they want to jump in bed with me in a sec, I know that they only want the best for me and enjoy my company. That is one of the main reason we are still friends. I also learn a lot from them. They have been through some of the fire brushes that I stumble into and it is nice to have someone there who can help coach me back and help me, not only as a young bi man, but as an individual.

Good evening? Yeah, I guess it is OK. Better than the last two days. 14 hour work days chock full of problems. Without boring the thread with the details, suffice it to say things can't be too good when we are flying in a Microsoft engineer from North Carolina to be on site for the next two days to mop up. Cha-ching!

God bless Bourbon. Maker's Mark to be specific. Although, Knob Creek sounds good too; both as a Bourbon and a stream in the woods with guys along the shore offering oral favors.

Yea, and it is true that, while young guys are generally always horny, we dont like feeling like a piece of meat to be oggled at(some do). I have many gay friends that are much older than me and though I know they want to jump in bed with me in a sec, I know that they only want the best for me and enjoy my company. That is one of the main reason we are still friends. I also learn a lot from them. They have been through some of the fire brushes that I stumble into and it is nice to have someone there who can help coach me back and help me, not only as a young bi man, but as an individual.
Gremlin, I think you have a pretty good handle on the relationship between older and younger gay or bisexual men. Yes, many of us, (talking about myself) are attracted to young guys, and we sometimes find ourselves "oggling" a hot young guy. But unless the older man gets overly aggressive or obnoxious, please take it as a compliment. And I have developed many non sexual relationships with young men that were mutially beneficial to us. I enjoy sharing my insight with a younger man and having him often enlighten me. We can teach each other from our own experiences.

Mike

Hey Mark, thanks for having this "ADDICTING" forum as part of the membership bonus features...... you guys at blu are awesome

I have this odd feeling that if I were single and actually had an opportunity with a young man I would feel so incredibly self conscious. Things might not perform at optimal levels.

ultimately if the younger guy is wanting something more personal with you then it is because of who you are and as long as you remain true to that and remember that you have nothing to worry about

Good Evening

I'm still here. Just recuperating and regaining my strength. I am now ready to start commenting! Waiting to see Logan.... that should get some postings going!:thumbup1:

Yours always,

Jayce

The newbie is here too:001_tongue:

Welcome to the Forum Umbro... Hummm!!! I love your Avatar. I could just eat it all up.

Now why does that name Skippy look so familiar to me. There seems to be more of a significance that a brand name peanut putter. It is real hard for me to see. Maybe I have peanut butter on my head. I may need to take my hat and jack it off and see what cums of it. When ever I am confused; I find that if I just meditate and relax with evening post in hand, the next morning I always wake up with the solution in hand.

I love peanut butter, However; my first choice is Jiff. Skippy is my second choice. Anyway, I am on this health kick now so I guess it is organic almond butter for me. At least until I need to make PB cookies. Jiff and Skippy make the best. OK, so I grew up eating all of those hydrogenated oils and and preservatives with high quantities of salt and processed sugar. Organic food is good for you and you definitely eat in smaller quantities because all of the enhanced tasting ingredients are taken out as well as the addictive chemicals. Sometimes you just miss that flavor. Eating processed peanut putter can be like having sex with a guy for the first time. Once you have tasted the pleasure you always know what you are missing. LOL:thumbup1:

Gremlin, I think you have a pretty good handle on the relationship between older and younger gay or bisexual men. Yes, many of us, (talking about myself) are attracted to young guys, and we sometimes find ourselves "oggling" a hot young guy. But unless the older man gets overly aggressive or obnoxious, please take it as a compliment. And I have developed many non sexual relationships with young men that were mutually beneficial to us. I enjoy sharing my insight with a younger man and having him often enlighten me. We can teach each other from our own experiences.

Mike

Yeah! What he said... LOL