• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gino Zanetti Bottoms

I don’t know if he bottomed with Ethan before, but I do think they’ve fooled around. But do I think Grey has bottomed before with anyone? Yes. There’s a clip of him bottoming on his twitter dated back to February.

But he claimed if I recall correctly he only topped be4

I don’t know if he bottomed with Ethan before, but I do think they’ve fooled around. But do I think Grey has bottomed before with anyone? Yes. There’s a clip of him bottoming on his twitter dated back to February.

But he claimed if I recall correctly he only topped be4

Good thread, lots of different subjects but all good. If I am correct, I believe that I commented several times about Grey spreading a bit of Bandini about his sexual pasts and proclivities when he first appeared here. Seems as though I may have been on target. I think he has had more than one sizable dick up his ass before Ethan was there, and maybe Ethan has been there prior as well. Not sure why Grey found it necessary to pretend to be something that he isn't. No one would have batted a false eye lash if he had said he had as much experience with men as women. My personal opinion is he would have better luck attracting men than women. I know that if I was a girl looking for a hot fuck and I had Ethan and Grey as possibilities, I would grab Ethan so fast your head would spin and leave Grey doing his nails. Just saying................

Good thread, lots of different subjects but all good. If I am correct, I believe that I commented several times about Grey spreading a bit of Bandini about his sexual pasts and proclivities when he first appeared here. Seems as though I may have been on target. I think he has had more than one sizable dick up his ass before Ethan was there, and maybe Ethan has been there prior as well. Not sure why Grey found it necessary to pretend to be something that he isn't. No one would have batted a false eye lash if he had said he had as much experience with men as women. My personal opinion is he would have better luck attracting men than women. I know that if I was a girl looking for a hot fuck and I had Ethan and Grey as possibilities, I would grab Ethan so fast your head would spin and leave Grey doing his nails. Just saying................
Once again, SFPS01, we are in complete agreement!:thumbup:

Hearing abutting the Ethan, Gray, Mason scene made me go hunting for it. The entire 14 minute scene is on Gray’s onlyfans without having to pay extra ….. I have to say it’s one hell of a good fuck scene!!!!! Especially with the commentary from Ethan in the background! Also, on more recent posts, Gray has his hair cut short … And OMG the short hair actually makes him look like a hot straight twink ….. he looks so much better now!

C50F6A94-7484-4FCB-8867-FA97333256FC.jpg

97EC34C4-5C50-4E74-B758-44E8E67AF485.jpg

9E827DD2-342B-430F-AD36-6A10DB3FDD03.jpg

There is no way that Grey was a top, at best versatile and more likely a bottom. He just wanted to fit in shere so exaggerated at best. Ethan may or may not have had guy sex as a top. Adam was a model with great self belief hence he could and did bottom. Not sure Ethan has that in him but hope he surprises me.

There is no way that Grey was a top, at best versatile and more likely a bottom. He just wanted to fit in shere so exaggerated at best. Ethan may or may not have had guy sex as a top. Adam was a model with great self belief hence he could and did bottom. Not sure Ethan has that in him but hope he surprises me.
Whenever the subject comes up of an exclusive “straight” top on Broke Straight Boys, like Ethan, I just want to add my perspective. To me it is not necessary and in fact my preference is that he does not bottom. Again it is a matter of each member’s personal preference and that is mine.

Whenever the subject comes up of an exclusive “straight” top on Broke Straight Boys, like Ethan, I just want to add my perspective. To me it is not necessary and in fact my preference is that he does not bottom. Again it is a matter of each member’s personal preference and that is mine.

The reason I disagree is I give one great women preferring models Adam by bottoming the top knows what his bottom feels and can cater his topping to his needs. The Johnny Forza bros come to me as 2 more examples of tops who got better by switching to versatile players.

Last edited:
The reason I disagree is I give one great women preferring models Adam by bottoming the top knows what his bottom feels and can cater his topping to his needs. The Johnny Forza bros come to me as 2 more examples of tops who got better by switching to versatile players.
There is no "right or wrong" in sexual taste or desires. I prefer the exclusive straight tops. It's just in my DNA. But I understand and respect your right to like what you do as well. It is all good!

Amen Mikeyank......I totally agree. I fail to understand the need to have every guy, gay, straight, bi, green, yellow, etc. bottom here on this site. It proves nothing and I don't take pleasure watching anyone experience pain and discomfort simply for our viewing pleasure. I guess that is also why I dislike smack talk and physical roughness when associated with sex. I guess I have a different view about what is manly behavior. I know I keep harking back to the Nico scene with Richie, but Nico, for me, demonstrates my idea of manly behavior. This is all JMO

I don't take pleasure watching anyone experience pain and discomfort simply for our viewing pleasure.
That’s how I feel when I watch Cory Parker bottom. I love Cory, but he sounds like he is in so much pain when he bottoms. And he has bottomed a lot.

The 2 sides will continue to disagree and that is not bad so be it and we must move on.