• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Getting To Know Brock Reynolds

I’m looking forward to Brock’s scene tomorrow and the before the scene later today. From reading his posts on the forum and what David said, he should add a spark to the site. :wink:

IMG_1438.jpeg

They’re afraid to list him. Lmao.

I Wouldn’t be surprised
One of the things that I love about Brock, (in addition to his good looks, hot body and big dick), is that he is not afraid to speak his mind. I love your sense of humor and your confidence Brock. I’m not sure how long you will be a Broke Straight Boys, but I’m sure enjoying it while you’re here, both in the scenes and here on the forum. :001_smile:

Why doesn’t Brock show up under the model pages?
Hi Buffalo. A few of us have asked the same question. Still waiting for a response by the site owner, Mark. I’m glad to see that you are a fan of Brock, as several of us are here in forum land.
And :welcome: to the forum Buffalo. Any fan of Brock is a friend of mine. lol. I hope you become a frequent poster here, :thumbup:

One of the things that I love about Brock, (in addition to his good looks, hot body and big dick), is that he is not afraid to speak his mind. I love your sense of humor and your confidence Brock. I’m not sure how long you will be a Broke Straight Boys, but I’m sure enjoying it while you’re here, both in the scenes and here on the forum. :001_smile:
Totally agree, yankmike. Brock is a fine-looking young man and he definitely knows how to fuck. I looked at the comments on the video page and some of the queens posting there seemed to be having the vapors. As you say, Brock is not afraid to speak his mind and he does seem to have a sense of humor and lots of confidence. I am looking forward to seeing more of him. This might stir up the hens in the coup a bit but as you pointed out it has been a bit vanilla around here lately.