• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Getting To Know Brock Reynolds

IMG_9694.jpeg

I miss you, @BSB-Brock ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I’ve been watching @BSB-Brock on Chaturbate for two days now and, oh my! Hot, hot, hot. He cams with a sexy guy named Blake Miles and they are a great duo. Brock is such a sweet person and so kind to everyone. And he cums three times in a row in less than 5 minutes. Amazing!

Brock is a “Mensch”. It is a Yiddish word, defined according to Wikipedia as "a person of integrity and honor". It goes on to say, “According to Leo Rosten, a mensch is "someone to admire and emulate, someone of noble character. The key to being 'a real mensch' is nothing less than character, rectitude, dignity, a sense of what is right, responsible, decorous." The term is used as a high compliment, implying the rarity and value of that individual's qualities.

To me that is Brock!!!!! :thumbup1:

Brock is a “Mensch”. It is a Yiddish word, defined according to Wikipedia as "a person of integrity and honor". It goes on to say, “According to Leo Rosten, a mensch is "someone to admire and emulate, someone of noble character. The key to being 'a real mensch' is nothing less than character, rectitude, dignity, a sense of what is right, responsible, decorous." The term is used as a high compliment, implying the rarity and value of that individual's qualities.

To me that is Brock!!!!! :thumbup1:
Brock is a real gem. The real deal.

Still missing this dominant, big dicked stud. He can cum like 3-4 times in less than 5 minutes. It’s so hot. Maybe he should come back to show everyone.
Brock is definitely someone who is my type. He is funny, sexy, knows what to do in bed, and is the type of person anyone would enjoy just spending time with socially. Back in the Feudal Age when I was his age, I hung out with a few guys like Brock. I'd enjoy seeing him back here for another run but I have no idea what the management thinks about that idea, or Brock for that matter.