• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Geno and Leon

tyler25il

Reaction score
Wow..Broke Straight Boys is on a negative roll this week. Another out of order video..kind of useless to see this after you know what else they have done. Plus seriously enuff of Leon. He was hot when he started but he's been over shown and his new look well looks like he needs a bath and some sleep.

Time to get some of the old favorites back on or some hot new blood..

Plus seriously enuff of Leon. He was hot when he started but he's been over shown and his new look well looks like he needs a bath and some sleep.

Time to get some of the old favorites back on or some hot new blood..

I definitely agree about Leon's new look. I know half the guys will volunteer to give him a bath and help him get some sleep. Cool, someone please do. The kid is a mess.

As for the old favorites, did you see the new updates? MikeR and Diesal Either they left a third guy out of the picture, or someone is bottoming, that doesn't want to bottom.:ohmy:

I loved this vid period. From start to finish. I don't think Leon is a mess and I am definitely not tired of him. (I do think he has a complexion problem). His personality, which so many people feel is too strong or so obnoxious, is just fine with me. This is just Leon. That's who he is. I have no problem with it. He took charge of the experience, asked for what he wanted, gave Gino feed back time and again. He suggested the 69, which came just at the time I was thinking " I wish they would 69." He loved getting sucked. Gino's massage intro was hot. It was a great role to play and he did it just fine. Great build up to getting to Leon's cock. Soon Gino had Leon writhing and sending him into orbit. Leon's work on Gino's cock was equally outstanding. He found out what sucking on the head of his cock did, and sent Gino writhing! Good cum shots from both Good camera work. It was a 5 for me.

As to being out of sequence. I don't understand why this vid was not shown first. I would have been a wonderful preparation for the three-way Gino and Leon were in with John, not to mention the Slim Special with Nelson. Would someone explain to me again (I'm sure one thread or another explains this phenomenon) why this had to be out of sequence.

I liked this video. Then again do massages. Although, I refuse to do happy endings. David, you dawg. taking advantage of a poor young massage therapist. You got off easy financially. Most times you have been paying between $500.00 and $800.00 for oral that good. I have been told massages with happy ending s around here run between $150.00 - $300.00. So, I guess I shouldn't be so rough. LOL I really like the format change up. Leon did look a bit rough but I can see he has improved in other videos.:wink:

I definitely agree about Leon's new look. I know half the guys will volunteer to give him a bath and help him get some sleep. Cool, someone please do. The kid is a mess.

I don't think he looks that bad. I'm not a fan of hardware in general, and definitely not of Leon's many piercings, and he could use a haircut, but other than that he looked ok.

As for the old favorites, did you see the new updates? MikeR and Diesal Either they left a third guy out of the picture, or someone is bottoming, that doesn't want to bottom.:ohmy:

I thought the same thing when I saw that Diesal and Kevin were going to be in a scene together. But it turned out just to be an oral scene. Since it doesn't say that any screwing is happening, I'd assume it'll be the same thing with Diesal and Mike.

Once again 'out of order' disorder strikes again. This scene is kind of a letdown after we see how hardcore they get in their threesome with Jon. But taken apart from that other scene, this is still pretty hot oral action. Leon and Geno were clearly in heaven on several different occasions. I don't think Leon is the be all, end all. Facially, he doesn't do it for me. But the boy has a mighty fine ass and unlike most other models, I like that he lets his scene partner know what he likes and when they're doing a great job. He reminds me of a friend I have who is so awkward and geeky. Sometimes he says things that are so annoying and other times, they're really endearing.

Stacey

Two guys at their best. Enjoying each other. Hot fun.

Perhaps it will be an oral scene. We know that it is not Mike bottoming, or he would still be employed by D&E.

Leon and Gino

I absolutely loved the Leon and Gino vid. I think Leon is a great likeablee guy and he is cute (Id go with him send him to NYC) and Gino was hot lovely smooth body and the massage got me real hard so hope we get to see them both go all the way..Ill tune in fo sure lol:001_smile:

snooze fest for me. Leon talks to much and if he was ever str8 he isn't anymore.

I thought this vid was lame too, it's time for another hot scene like the one with Shane and Josh kissing. i used to like Leon at first, but I don't anymore. Hope his vids on here are about ran through the cycle.

Geno is really cute, seems to have a nice personality and gives a world class blow job. I'd like to see him again at the next level.

I liked the vid and the massage was something different, almost like a buildup to the oral. Geno has a very nice body, smooth and gives a great blowjob. However, I don't know what happened to Leon he was so cleancut at the beginning and then the long hair, hardware and complexion problem. I thought all that protein would help it but I guess not. I'm still in Leon's corner since he's a nice kid, genuine and really has improved his techniques. I don't know why he has to talk so much in the scenes since no talking is really needed just moaning and heavy breathing.

Thanks for the heads-up on the order. I haven't yet seen any of the Gino scenes, though they are waiting patiently for me (I have almost as much a backlog as D&E... there must be over 30 scenes downloaded that I haven't gotten around to yet). So what is the proper order to the Gino movies?

And for all my talk about how much I like Leon, I've only seen 4 with him in it, including the solo. Oh, and the BTS hotel shoot! So five. I have 5 more I haven't watched yet. I am trying to label them in what I think are the correct production order, but I'm guessing.