• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

General BSB Site Comments. . . . *TY to the staff*

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi, guys -

I am just catching up - so some of this is likely repetitive or, simply, boring. However, I did want to take a moment to thank the Broke Straight Boys staff for all the hard work they have done to make the site more user-friendly, over the past several months.

Now, I was a little bit 'ambivalent' about the new streaming 'window', when it was first introduced. . . . it seemed to me, initially, that the new "bottom bar" in the window (which shows how the video is progressing) took more space than the old one. . . which I didn't like. (Because I have a laptop, and my screen isn't very deep.) However, it seems to me that, in the past couple of months, the techs have made that bar a LITTLE bit smaller. . . or maybe I am just getting used to it??? Or maybe I am just mesmerized by the way Jason kisses. . . I dunno ;-))))

But other changes and updates to the site, I think, have been very, very good, indeed! For me, the first amongst these positive changes have been the complete update of the model search engine - - - so that all models from "Broke Straight Boys 1" are included; and the ability to add "Broke Straight Boys 1" models as favourites. . . so now I have quick-links to Anthony, Shane, and Danny. . . such as I had always wanted!!! (That was a really SUPER Christmas-present, guys :)))

This had been promised for quite some time, but I know it took a lot of hard work to make it happen. . . so my sincere thanks to the management and the tech staff, for making this possible! (Now I can have lovely "Danny-days", with just a few clicks. . . it's sublime!)

Thank you so much,
"A" :)))))

There have indeed been many improvements made in the navigation features and overall user friendliness of the site. I join you Ambi in thanking all those who had a part in it. :)

I am glad to see you guys notice the changes we are making. We changed all the models and titles from uppercase to lowercase, so we can have longer titles. Not sure anyone noticed :)

We are still working on the search page to be more fine-tuned results, you could say Google is my inspiration for that. The search now is working but still in beta-test phase, let us know if you see any odd results, but we are working on it.

i just wish you would change out the guys dont like seeing them over and over if there half the time they are now add new guys in more people will come in the see the new guys

i just wish you would change out the guys dont like seeing them over and over if there half the time they are now add new guys in more people will come in the see the new guys

big chris; I can tell you like VARIETY and also like to see new faces, something I relate to very well. However, I have to say that the enhancements have made searching for scenes with particular models in them, a lot easier in my opinion. Even for the models who are no longer active on the site, this navigation makes for quicker and easier searches. Or, at least it has for me.