• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gay, or not gay?

So I guess what I am wondering/would "J.Q.Public" consider it 'gay' if they overheard you complimenting on of them?

Absolutely not! I think that there are many breathtakingly beautiful women out there.

That being said, I have absolutely zero desire to see them naked, or have sex with them. I don't fantasize about them. I don't think of them wrapping their arms around me, and making the rest of the world go away.

Thinking that someone is beautiful, handsome, or attractive doesn't mean anything about your sexuality. Where your thoughts go beyond that, tells where your interests lie.

So I guess what I am wondering/would "J.Q.Public" consider it 'gay' if they overheard you complimenting on of them?

I think it would all depend on the WAY you said it.

If I said a woman was beautiful, she should not think I'm gay.

If I said she had a hot body and I'd like to see her naked, then she would take it as sexual and think I was gay.

Content, tone of voice, and body language all play into communication.

I think you brink you just brought up the MAJOR point that I am/was trying to bring out in the forum, as well see how many forumites thought that way....it's all about the syntax, tone of voice(good luck with Ben Stein-Bueller, Bueller!), as well body language/mannerisms!

Thanks again! You're a California Peach! (OOPS, that would be Georgia, Sorry Mikey!!!)

If I said she had a hot body and I'd like to see her naked, then she would take it as sexual and think I was gay.

Its ALL about how you communicate it! Its insane how one person could say something and another could say the same exact thing, but someone couldn't take it the complete wrong way all because of your voice inflection, body language and just how you approach it!!

And of course your going to have those guys who sterotype and insult 'gays' but have a few skeletons in the closest himself.. It goes back to him feeling he will get the sterotype himself so insulting someone else defends that??? Its all just a big mess!

I would even go so far as to say WHO said it: AS you said (with WOMEN) it is sociologically more acceptable with a woman speaking about another woman vs a man speaking of another man, EVEN IF just to say he is 'handsome'- that is looked upon awkwardly! Go figure!

As you said,

Last edited: