• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Garvin, Austin and Tyler!

passat

Virgin
Reaction score
These three guy seem really to enjoy good sex and it should be the perfect match in a very long sex scene with these three:) What do you thing?

Hi, Passat!

I don't know Garvin. Where did you see him?

Any vid with Tyler and Austin is very entertaining!

Paris

I wanna see Austin bottom again. He pretty much purred as Dustin was drilling him...

I wanna see Austin bottom again. He pretty much purred as Dustin was drilling him...

I agree with you. Austin took it like a champ too. He actually seemed to be at ease with getting fucked too.:biggrin: He certainly was able to keep a hard on.

It was like he was channeling Cole...

I agree with you. Austin took it like a champ too. He actually seemed to be at ease with getting fucked too.:biggrin: He certainly was able to keep a hard on.

Austin gives his ass to Ross in a three way with Eric on College Boy Physicals #5. It's a good scene. Like I've said before, I don't think that Austin is a stranger to having a cock up his ass. When he says I'm a top, top, top I think that the "lady" protests too much!

Be well.

Jayce

I think the boy just likes it waaaay more than he's comfortable with...

Austin gives his ass to Ross in a three way with Eric on College Boy Physicals #5. It's a good scene. Like I've said before, I don't think that Austin is a stranger to having a cock up his ass. When he says I'm a top, top, top I think that the "lady" protests too much!

Be well.

Jayce

That or money talks. LOL I think once a person gets fucked and has an orgasm it makes things much easier for getting fucked in the future.:001_rolleyes: I is kind of like Tyler spoke to, he said something like being on the bottom kind of makes a guy feel like a bitch. So, I think getting fucked like having sex is all about the individuals state of mind or perception at the time.:001_unsure:

Huh. I am a total bottom and nobody's bitch. It's all in the attitude. I can be heels to the ceiling and still be running the entire show, whether they all realize it or not!

Huh. I am a total bottom and nobody's bitch. It's all in the attitude. I can be heels to the ceiling and still be running the entire show, whether they all realize it or not!

Very well said. And you made my point too thank you so much. It is all about attitude and perception.:biggrin:

You can see him on Broke Straight Boys with Scott video don on June 28:)

Hope this help...

Found it! Thanks, Passat! I hadn't watched that vid before. Gavin would fit in very nicely with Austin and Tyler! Same body type, and he gives great head! He is also very quick witted. He'd fit right in with those guys!

I liked Scott, too. Very cute. $800! $800! LOL!

Thanks again!

?????????

Be well.

Jayce

I don't remember that, and can't find it either. Are you sure Eric fucks Austin?

I don't remember that, and can't find it either. Are you sure Eric fucks Austin?

It's in the PPV section at5 the top of the page. It is a DVD that D&E released, it was never posted on the site. And YES ERIC FUCKS AUSTIN!

Jayce

Wish the picture were clearer but it does look like the road Dustin took was paved by someone else...

Eric/Austin

It's in the PPV section at5 the top of the page. It is a DVD that D&E released, it was never posted on the site. And YES ERIC FUCKS AUSTIN!

Jayce

Two of my favorite guys. Thanks Jayce. Appreciate it.