• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

From The Bsb Vault - Scenes Thread

Scene 9 - Aaron

I very much enjoyed young Aaron, another good looking young guy with a handsome face, great body and delicious looking dick. I was wondering how straight he might be until the cameraman brought him the toy. But all in all, I was impressed and once again this guy shot an impressive load. I wonder what they were feeding these boys at that house, but whatever it was, it worked on producing healthy loads. :drool:

Yeah it was a good solo scene for sure. I really like Aaron’s body. The cum shot was awesome, and it reminded me of the scene in “There’s Something About Mary” when Ben Stiller jacked off before Cameron Diaz arrived, and he couldn’t figure out where the cum went. Then of course Cameron Diaz arrives at the door and says, “Is that hair gel?” and grabs it and puts it in her own hair. LOL

F111FD6B-D860-4D88-A7DD-CD0FF8B972E1.jpg

Yeah it was a good solo scene for sure. I really like Aaron’s body. The cum shot was awesome, and it reminded me of the scene in “There’s Something About Mary” when Ben Stiller jacked off before Cameron Diaz arrived, and he couldn’t figure out where the cum went. Then of course Cameron Diaz arrives at the door and says, “Is that hair gel?” and grabs it and puts it in her own hair. LOL

View attachment 22755
That was a very funny movie, Jay. And the cum in the hair was very memorable! LOL

No preview up yet of Scene 10. Perhaps that will be the hot three-way that was released for a bit last week, in error???

Scene 9 - Aaron

I very much enjoyed young Aaron, another good looking young guy with a handsome face, great body and delicious looking dick. I was wondering how straight he might be until the cameraman brought him the toy. But all in all, I was impressed and once again this guy shot an impressive load. I wonder what they were feeding these boys at that house, but whatever it was, it worked on producing healthy loads. :drool:

I just watched back to back the Tucker Scene 8 and the Aaron Scene 9 solos. The common link was that they both used the same vibrator. Both guys were hot, but 19 year old Aaron was strikingly handsome. For a teenager described by the scene notes as a total top, the way he was pushing in and out of his butt that turned on vibrator, that virgin teen ass of his appears to be craving cock. Oh to be the top who gets Aaron drunk at a frat party, fucks his virgin ass and give that teen ass the cock that it wants. As for Tucker, he was too young to go out with the boss and the other models for some drinks. That raises the legal question of why is it in the United States that he is too young to ingest alcohol but old enough to swallow one dude's load of cum and take another guy's cum inside of his ass? Am loving these vault scenes. These college kids are all hot!

A cute guy in this latest scene but my reaction to jack offs is yawn! We can’t bitch I guess because they are free. But the best scene by far is the three way that they posted by accident.

We can bitch a little because they have spread out releases even more and most of what they are pushing out is not the A stuff. No wonder it’s a bit quiet here.

A cute guy in this latest scene but my reaction to jack offs is yawn! We can’t bitch I guess because they are free. But the best scene by far is the three way that they posted by accident.

We can bitch a little because they have spread out releases even more and most of what they are pushing out is not the A stuff. No wonder it’s a bit quiet here.
We are all different and while Rep and I have some common ground when it comes to straight guys, our sexual tastes can differ widely. I totally enjoyed the two solos of these new to me young guys. I love to see a nice fresh faced, youthful guy with a nice body and a nice dick reveal himself and show his stuff.

That is why I loved the progression back in the day with David on Broke Straight Boys-1 as it was a journey, albeit mostly likely a fantasy, but my brain and my dick believed what I was watching was real. The introduction of the guy, the offer of them to get naked and then step by step, getting hard, jerking off on camera, touching another guy's dick, etc. etc. For my fantasy to work, the solo is a great start and these recent two guys got me more excited than the majority of current scenes on the site today, as there is no fantasy, no wonder of what they are going to do. They've all done it all before, and a new position on the bed is not what I am talking about.

Of course there is one exception to what I just said on the site today but he is the only one. :tongue:

602.jpg

Just watched Scene 10, a kind of David fucks Goliath video. 18 year old 5'7" restaurant server Aaron tops 19 year old 6'4" college student Jordan. Notwithstanding the height differential, smaller in height Aaron is the better endowed, and in this scene the bigger cock tops and the smaller dicked college student takes it up the butt. Very hot teen aged sex!

Just watched Scene 10, a kind of David fucks Goliath video. 18 year old 5'7" restaurant server Aaron tops 19 year old 6'4" college student Jordan. Notwithstanding the height differential, smaller in height Aaron is the better endowed, and in this scene the bigger cock tops and the smaller dicked college student takes it up the butt. Very hot teen aged sex!
I watched it earlier today, but didn't have a chance to make a post until now. I also enjoyed it very much. Jordan is good looking but I find Aaron extremely hot, something about his look including his face, body and nice hard cock turns me on. But he has a way about him that makes him extra sexy to me.

I noticed that the fucking was with a condom, but as was pointed out earlier on this thread, these brokecollegeguys scenes were filmed in 2009, and Broke Straight Boys's first bareback scene was infamous. "Johnny & Lucas Fucking Bareback", from January 24, 2013. I call it infamous as anyone who remains today who was on the forum then remembers the uproar over going bareback. But my point is that 2009 was four years before bareback on Broke Straight Boys and so condoms were expected back then. But Aaron gave Jordan a real good fuck, and the condom didnt change that and when he shot his load, once again it was a great one!!!!

2417-cover.jpg

From The Vault Scene 11 - Danny (July 1, 2020)

I see we have a preview up of tomorrow's scene.

"Danny just got back from interviewing all day long, and the prospects aren't looking good. He is worried he still owes $400.00 on his rent for the month. After hearing this I just went in for the kill and asked him if he'd like to make that missing rent."

2418-cover.jpg

These models and scenes are all new to me and I'm enjoying seeing different guys for the first time. Current Broke Straight Boys has gotten very repetitive to me and these old brokecollegeboys clips are more to my liking than the current fare, even without the HD and the bareback......but that's just me. lol

I’m loving these throwback scenes as well, but I miss my regular 2020 HD scenes. The picture quality in these decade old scenes isn’t that bad, but the models themselves date the scenes. I don’t mean to be so critical. And as far as the 2020 scenes go, I miss some of the guys from the last 2 years. Nothing against these recent guys, but I need a Jonny Cox type, and I need it BADLY. I need a Jake Spencer or Landon Wells. I need Benjamin to come out of retirement. I need Brice Jones.

I watched it earlier today, but didn't have a chance to make a post until now. I also enjoyed it very much. Jordan is good looking but I find Aaron extremely hot, something about his look including his face, body and nice hard cock turns me on. But he has a way about him that makes him extra sexy to me.

I noticed that the fucking was with a condom, but as was pointed out earlier on this thread, these brokecollegeguys scenes were filmed in 2009, and Broke Straight Boys's first bareback scene was infamous. "Johnny & Lucas Fucking Bareback", from January 24, 2013. I call it infamous as anyone who remains today who was on the forum then remembers the uproar over going bareback. But my point is that 2009 was four years before bareback on Broke Straight Boys and so condoms were expected back then. But Aaron gave Jordan a real good fuck, and the condom didnt change that and when he shot his load, once again it was a great one!!!!

2417-cover.jpg

When I subscribed to College Dudes last November, I did not realize until a recent post that College Dudes was a free bonus site over there. I checked it out today, and almost all of the college kids we have been watching so far in the Vault were there. Their scenes appear to be in the 2008-2010 period with most of them filmed in 2009. I'm surprised that the College Dudes did not do better as these guys are young, lean, good looking, horny and in need of money, and as we all know that is a great formula for really good male on male sex scenes. As the old saying goes "Thank God for beautiful young people who need money!"

From The Vault Scene 11 - Danny (solo)

This was an unusual scene in that Danny never removed his shirt and tie, and so I never really got to see his body, except for his beefy thighs and ass part of the time, as he worked the Dildo up his ass as he jacked off. He also never got rock hard but hard enough to shoot his load on his thigh. I kept wondering if he was going to blast a load of white cum on his black shirt and maybe on his red tie. But alas, he just oozed out a couple of drops onto his hand. He looked like he was going to taste it but when the cameraman came back outside it was never asked of him.

Danny wasn't the hottest guy and he never got totally hard, but for some strange reason, I found the scene hot. Maybe because he never got fully naked, sitting outside looking around to see if he was going to get caught. I did let my mind wander and fantasized that Danny was one of the many college age guys who I interviewed over the years for a summer job in the warehouse for the company I managed for thirty years. If he was a kid that I left alone to fill out his application and if I walked in on him like that.......well you can imagine where my mind went with that scenario. :smile:

So while Danny wasn't a total stud muffin, the whole scene and my imagination made for another entertaining 100 Days of Summer for me. :biggrin:

From The Vault Scene 11 - Danny (solo)

This was an unusual scene in that Danny never removed his shirt and tie, and so I never really got to see his body, except for his beefy thighs and ass part of the time, as he worked the Dildo up his ass as he jacked off. He also never got rock hard but hard enough to shoot his load on his thigh. I kept wondering if he was going to blast a load of white cum on his black shirt and maybe on his red tie. But alas, he just oozed out a couple of drops onto his hand. He looked like he was going to taste it but when the cameraman came back outside it was never asked of him.

Danny wasn't the hottest guy and he never got totally hard, but for some strange reason, I found the scene hot. Maybe because he never got fully naked, sitting outside looking around to see if he was going to get caught. I did let my mind wander and fantasized that Danny was one of the many college age guys who I interviewed over the years for a summer job in the warehouse for the company I managed for thirty years. If he was a kid that I left alone to fill out his application and if I walked in on him like that.......well you can imagine where my mind went with that scenario. :smile:

So while Danny wasn't a total stud muffin, the whole scene and my imagination made for another entertaining 100 Days of Summer for me. :biggrin:

Good review! You summed up what made him and the video so engaging, and I liked his red hair and unique voice as well. Shame that his red pubes were cut as red pubic hair is hot!

DAMN!!! I can’t wait til scene 13. Lord have mercy.

70DCF835-BAF4-46A8-BE43-01FDC2E851D3.jpg

We seemed to have skipped Scene #12, so here is my take on it. Wow, that is what I call a college boy shower! As the Danny and Blake soaped each other up both the sensuality and cocks rose. When Blake's face brushed against Danny's dick, it was hot. When Danny's face brushed against Blake's cock it was sucked very well and for a few minutes. Then the large ribbed blue/purple Dildo appeared and up Blake's ass it went with the pumping in and out of course controlled by Danny. Danny even offered to substitute his dick for the Dildo but Blake declined. This scene creates nostalgia for the college shower and was very hot!

In Scene 12 with Danny & Blake in the shower, neither guy maintains an erection and Blake does not even show a semi until he finally cums at the end. Blake is tall, handsome and has a great body, but without the throbbing hardon, it was no where as hot as it might have been. I wonder if Blake was able to do better in any other scenes. I guess this was filmed before the age of the “blue pill”.

In Scene 12 with Danny & Blake in the shower, neither guy maintains an erection and Blake does not even show a semi until he finally cums at the end. Blake is tall, handsome and has a great body, but without the throbbing hardon, it was no where as hot as it might have been. I wonder if Blake was able to do better in any other scenes. I guess this was filmed before the age of the “blue pill”.

Fair point. It must have been a cold shower! Although as I recall Danny's blow job did harden Blake's dick up a bit.

Episode 13 - Zach

I enjoyed this solo very much, as it was creative and gave a narrative that fit my fantasies very nicely. Zach was fixing our off screen host's Jeep, dressed the part of the young mechanic with the open ripped shirt and the low slung jeans, and Zach has a rugged handsome face to go along with a solid young body. We learn he is a 20 year old student, doing odd jobs to make school money. He has a girlfriend who he fucks every other day, but prefers to jerk off and his girl friend likes to watch him jerk it. He's had a session or two of taking his cock out in front of some guys while watching videos, but gone no further.

Our cameraman offers young Zach $25 to take out his cock and the kid tells him that it excites him to be watched. For an extra $100 Zach hops up on the Jeep to stroke his cock. He has a bad boy look with the home made tattoos on his fingers to spell out "live life". He is a grower as he goes from a little soft cock to a nice hard one. My one problem with his look is the totally shaved crotch, but other than that, Zach is very doable and at one point our cameraman mentions that he is close enough to touch Zach, but that doesn't happen. But Zach does have a taste of his own load and enjoys it. Speaking of enjoying, I enjoyed this scene very much as the scenario and the boy all worked for me. :thumbup:

2420-pic-13.jpg

2420-pic-27.jpg

2420-pic-25.jpg

Episode 13 - Zach

I enjoyed this solo very much, as it was creative and gave a narrative that fit my fantasies very nicely. Zach was fixing our off screen host's Jeep, dressed the part of the young mechanic with the open ripped shirt and the low slung jeans, and Zach has a rugged handsome face to go along with a solid young body. We learn he is a 20 year old student, doing odd jobs to make school money. He has a girlfriend who he fucks every other day, but prefers to jerk off and his girl friend likes to watch him jerk it. He's had a session or two of taking his cock out in front of some guys while watching videos, but gone no further.

Our cameraman offers young Zach $25 to take out his cock and the kid tells him that it excites him to be watched. For an extra $100 Zach hops up on the Jeep to stroke his cock. He has a bad boy look with the home made tattoos on his fingers to spell out "live life". He is a grower as he goes from a little soft cock to a nice hard one. My one problem with his look is the totally shaved crotch, but other than that, Zach is very doable and at one point our cameraman mentions that he is close enough to touch Zach, but that doesn't happen. But Zach does have a taste of his own load and enjoys it. Speaking of enjoying, I enjoyed this scene very much as the scenario and the boy all worked for me. :thumbup:

2420-pic-13.jpg

2420-pic-27.jpg

2420-pic-25.jpg

Great review! The only thing that I would add is Zach's admission that he has had thoughts about getting it on with other guys, but the closest he ever got was being a participant in circle jerks. With that admission, Zake was invited back and encouraged to bring some of his friends! Great potential for future scenes!