• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Frankie & Sabbath on SBJO

baal

Reaction score
Okay, if you had told me a lukewarm Straight Boys Jerk Off scene would be more interesting to me than a video that featured Logan I would have called you crazy. True, either Frankie or Sabbath looks bored (I'm not good with names. Sue me) but bored and touching another guy beats into it and no one even nudges. Plus there's the added benefit that I didn't have a single moment watching this where I wondered if one of the performers was impaired in some way...

Okay, if you had told me a lukewarm Straight Boys Jerk Off scene would be more interesting to me than a video that featured Logan I would have called you crazy. True, either Frankie or Sabbath looks bored (I'm not good with names. Sue me) but bored and touching another guy beats into it and no one even nudges. Plus there's the added benefit that I didn't have a single moment watching this where I wondered if one of the performers was impaired in some way...

Baal, this thread is some what cryptic. Haven't seen either one. Thanks. I think?

As a longtime comic book reader I've gotten in the habit of reviews that are spoiler free. I don't like to say too much too soon about these videos until others have had the chance to see them and judge for themselves...

Thanks for the heads up on the Straight Boys Jerk Off scene. I did enjoy watching these two talk, and strip and jerk and suck. I don't always check out that site immediately, but this was a hot scene.

I do not agree about the Logan and friends scene. I have no problem with a slow buildup and any scene with Logan naked and shooting loads is a turn on to me.