• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Forming a New Group

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Acknowledging as we have that we seem to suffer from a type of addiction, I propose a new name for our group. It would be called the "Forum Addiction Group", or FAG for short. This would also be a good group for those who smoke and are constantly running to the store to get some...:lol:

Marky

Hey guys,

Acknowledging as we have that we seem to suffer from a type of addiction, I propose a new name for our group. It would be called the "Forum Addiction Group", or FAG for short. This would also be a good group for those who smoke and are constantly running to the store to get some...:lol:

Marky

I am a FAG and I smoke too. :001_smile:

Hey guys,

Marky

LMFAO!!! I smoke, but I seem to be doing something wrong, as I haven't been able to "get some" at the store!:lol:

Which aisle you use? LOL!! I mean, c'mon, nothing going on in frozen foods, know what I mean? Gotta try the "Hot Foods" Heh! Heh! ; )

Marky

Last edited:
And if not much is happening there, try Fruits and vegetables! :001_tongue:

Hey guys,

Marky

I love it M&M. I am a FAG. I don't smoke but I love the pun about fags being slang for cigarettes too. Maybe there are other people who are addicted to bundling sticks also. LOL:lol:

I love you guys! You make me laugh! My second favorite thing to do is laugh!!:lol:

I'm a F A G x2, addicted to here and i smoke, there is no hope for me LOL
RJ

I'm a F A G x2, addicted to here and i smoke, there is no hope for me LOL
RJ

You are good to go. Pandora and I had a long discussion regarding this. She said that Hope is still there. :sneaky2: :lol:

I'm a FAG also and I do smoke excuse me while I take another puff!

Ahhhhh that was good.