• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

format change?

AtlantaGuy

Reaction score
It's either my computer or there has been a change in tghe format. I often like to look up a model from the past, but it appears that it is no longer possible to do that. I find this very dissapointing and don't understand why this seems to be the case. Are other folks also unable to look up models?

It's either my computer or there has been a change in tghe format. I often like to look up a model from the past, but it appears that it is no longer possible to do that. I find this very dissapointing and don't understand why this seems to be the case. Are other folks also unable to look up models?

Atlanta, I'm doing this at 8:20 pm om 5/15 and my search for a psst model function is working fine. Just wanted to let you know.

I just checked and it is working fine for me too AtlantaGuy. Go to "The Boys", and then then "All boys" and then type in the name of your favorite model and as the name pops up click on it for the page. If that is not working it may be your computer.

Lots of times mine doesn't work so well, when I try to look up a model within a hour or two after I've busted my old nuts.

I hang around and let the feeling pass, and my computer starts working better.

Just a suggestion. Maybe. LOLOLOL

Lots of times mine doesn't work so well, when I try to look up a model within a hour or two after I've busted my old nuts.

I hang around and let the feeling pass, and my computer starts working better.

Just a suggestion. Maybe. LOLOLOL

That's so strange. What kind of connection are you on? I would suggest looking up models then adding them to your favorites that way they are ready and available. I will try to duplicate this issue.

That's so strange. What kind of connection are you on? I would suggest looking up models then adding them to your favorites that way they are ready and available. I will try to duplicate this issue.

I was just bull shitting. I haven't had any trouble looking up models. LOL Or busting my old nuts as long as I don't try to do it more than once a day. LOLOLOL

I just saw this as an opportunity to put out "too much" information. LOLOLOL

I was just bull shitting. I haven't had any trouble looking up models. LOL Or busting my old nuts as long as I don't try to do it more than once a day. LOLOLOL

I just saw this as an opportunity to put out "too much" information. LOLOLOL
I always love “too much” information.