• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

First Presidential debate - Live

Will you vote for:

• Obama

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Romney

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • undecided / won't vote

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Freedom to kill

Sure Obama and Mitt say that they are pro guns, but not when their lives are on the line. In the debate hall, nobody had the freedom to carry a gun...

bullets.gif

So how did round 3 go. Here is what some overseas countries think

A BBC World Service opinion poll has found sharply higher overseas approval ratings for US President Barack Obama than Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
An average of 50% favoured Mr Obama, with 9% for Mr Romney, in the survey of 21,797 people in 21 countries.
Only Pakistan's respondents said they would prefer to see Mr Romney win November's election.
France was the most strongly pro-Obama (72%).
The survey was conducted by GlobeScan/PIPA between 3 July and 3 September.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20008687

I will vote, absolutely! I'm an issues girl. I know who stands where on what issues and that's what matters to me. I'm not a politics/news person. I care a lot. Don't ever think I bury my head. However, I'm not going to be fun to debate with. I'm a dreamer not a fighter. ;)

I will vote, absolutely! I'm an issues girl. I know who stands where on what issues and that's what matters to me. I'm not a politics/news person. I care a lot. Don't ever think I bury my head. However, I'm not going to be fun to debate with. I'm a dreamer not a fighter. ;)

Not everyone has to chime in politically. Most voters don't debate the issue at all, they just get on with their lives and pop along to the polling booth or post their polling letter whichever. But the important thing is my dear is that you ARE voting. I've no time for non voters: it is their chance to have a say who's running the country for the next 4 years. However, if one chooses not to vote then they certainly have no right to moan or object to any issue. In fact, if there were non voters on the dole, I would stop their dole money...