• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Fernando and Jay

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Great shoot. I wouold have love d to see a 69 with cocks that big. The shoot was great for Fernando's first time topping. Thanks David and BluMedia...:thumbup:

There you have it. Why I chose Jay in Lights thread. Awesome cock, pretty face, very nice body. I do miss Jay's tan lines though.... He's a deep throat and he also has a tongue stud for a little extra zing! :w00t: :drool: I agree with you Jayman. A 69 was deffo needed here!

Fernando is a total hottie, and I loved how considerate he was of Jay, as this was only the second time Jay has bottomed. Fernando was loving life right about then! He was loving life with Jay! :cool:

I realize why I'm so taken with Jay. He reminds me so much of my straight buds back in the day. The identical twins, and another guy who was a natural blonde. :drool: These guys were just so pretty, with similar bods to Jay's, but with tighter abs and more muscular arms. I always wished they were Bi, too, but sadly, totally straight. I watched these guys at keg parties, countless times, climb out of the backseat of a car after getting head or a fuck with some cute chick. They always had their pick. All the girls wanted them. Beautiful guys with fantastic personalities!

Wonderful vid! Thanks for the memories, Jay. Sigh...........

I do hope the most awesome Jay will be back on the Futon soon!

I thought both guys did great in this vid. I really like the facial expressions that Fernando was making and the way his face and chest turned so red. You know he was enjoying it. I'm still so envious of him having sex with Logan and knowing him on their college campus.

I was also impressed by how much tenderness and concern he felt for Jay's comfort. When he asked Jay if he doing okay it about melted my heart. That is what you would expect of two new lovers in real life treating each other. We have plenty of guys who try to make sure they are not hurting the bottom. And a few who don't. But Fernando seemed genuinely concerned that his partner not be in pain. And that Jay enjoy the bottoming experience as much as Fernando was enjoying the topping.

I also enjoyed the expressions Fernando made after orgasm when Jay was fondling and stroking Fernando's still oozing dick.

Good stuff! :001_smile:

Jay appeared around the same time as Logan and in my opinion wasn't given the same recognition as Logan. However, yours truley did mention it at the time and I also suggested that Jay and Logan should do a duo.

I think this duo proves that a Jay/Logan duo would be scorching with possible a 3some with Fernando. I really enjoyed this one but wish there would have been a weeny bit of kissing - but I always say that lol.. Loved it.

This video was wonderful. Fernando was so pleasant and caring and Jay responded in kind. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this one. I know it's from the vault, but it would be great if there were more of Fernando tucked away somewhere or if he were to become available for an encore. Great personality, hot bod and a really nice natural cock. Jay has been a long-time fav and the two together in this scene made for very enjoyable viewing. Thanks again Broke Straight Boys

I realize why I'm so taken with Jay. He reminds me so much of my straight buds back in the day. The identical twins, and another guy who was a natural blonde. :drool: These guys were just so pretty, with similar bods to Jay's, but with tighter abs and more muscular arms. I always wished they were Bi, too, but sadly, totally straight. I watched these guys at keg parties, countless times, climb out of the backseat of a car after getting head or a fuck with some cute chick. They always had their pick. All the girls wanted them. Beautiful guys with fantastic personalities!
Did the twins ever notice you checking them out? I too had a thing for blondes. In fact my fantasy boy from cub scouts until we greaduated high school was a blonde, with similar skin tone to Jay. Did you ever fantasize that it was you giving head to these guys, instead of a cute chick? Thanks for painting a hot word picture, Paris.

Did the twins ever notice you checking them out? I too had a thing for blondes. In fact my fantasy boy from cub scouts until we greaduated high school was a blonde, with similar skin tone to Jay. Did you ever fantasize that it was you giving head to these guys, instead of a cute chick? Thanks for painting a hot word picture, Paris.

I'm not sure if the twins or the blondie noticed or not. Hell, they were used to everyone looking at them! If you walked into a party, a bar or a club with them, all eyes were on them! I'm not kidding!

I was closest with one of the twins. He was a very good friend. A very beautiful friend. The other twin was my friend, but he was more aloof. The blonde was a guy I hung out with.

You better believe I wanted to switch places with the girls! I would have done anything they wanted. Sigh........ Darn straight boys!

Really enjoyable

For the first time in a long time I really enjoyed one of the shoots--for the simple reason that the guys weren't filled with attitudes; "Do I want to?" "Will you beg (pay) me?" "I don't do that!" These guys were willing, able and seemed to enjoy it. Let's face it, probably most of us watch the shoots for enjoyable sex, both from voyeuristic and vicarious points of view.

It was a great shoot, and I agree that a threesome with Logan would be hot!! Great to see guys caring and enjoying themselves, and add kissing in and it would be perfect!

For the first time in a long time I really enjoyed one of the shoots--for the simple reason that the guys weren't filled with attitudes; "Do I want to?" "Will you beg (pay) me?" "I don't do that!" These guys were willing, able and seemed to enjoy it. Let's face it, probably most of us watch the shoots for enjoyable sex, both from voyeuristic and vicarious points of view.
Actually, Winkb15, some of us enjoy watching the tension of a reluctant straight boy very hesitantly stripping in front of another guy, and touching the other dude and eventually sucking and getting sucked, and the possibility of anal.

So, while I appreciate your enjoyment over a passionate very willing mate, I enjoy this site more for the reluctant straight boy, "doing it" for the cash, and then discovering how good it feels. But they offer scenarios that hopefully please us all. I know that I enjoy a good percentage of the scenes, while others are not my "cup of tea".