• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite actors/actress

BrokeColin

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering who some of your Hollywood crushes would be? Mine is Carrie Underwood for sure!!

Hi Colin,

I'm horribly disloyal and my actor/actress favorites can change every two hours depending on what movie I'm watching. At the moment I love Emma stone, she has the best voice and I love Ryan Reynold because he has the best everything!

I'm likely in the minority, but I can't see Ryan Gosling's X Factor, maybe it'll smack me in the face...or somewhere else...when I watch his next movie.

Guess this topic belongs on the other side of the fence too lol. My favourite actress is a 3 way tie between Dame Maggie Smith, Bette Davis and Joan Crawford - yes I love the old films. Fav actor is Tom Cruise but that's because I have a crush on him. Love Jack Nicholson, Sean Connery and Hugh Grant.

I love old films, too! These are among my all time favorites!

Guess this topic belongs on the other side of the fence too lol. My favourite actress is a 3 way tie between Dame Maggie Smith, Bette Davis and Joan Crawford - yes I love the old films. Fav actor is Tom Cruise but that's because I have a crush on him. Love Jack Nicholson, Sean Connery and Hugh Grant.

Dear jon,

Among my favorites going back before I was born are the very soulful

• 1. Gary Cooper in a WWI classic - "For Whom The Bell Tolls";

• 2. Gregory Peck in a film about racial bigotry in the rural South - "To Kill A Mockingbird";

• 3. Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton B/W classic portrayal in an Albert Albee film - "Whose Afraid of Virginia Woolf?";

• 4/5. Jack Nicholson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and "As Good As It Gets";

• 6. Donald Sutherland, Mary Tyler Moore, and a young and very vulnerable Timothy Hutton in - "Ordinary People";

• 7. Yul Brenner & Deborah Kerr in - "The King and I";

• 8. Deborah Kerr in a Gay Classic entitled - "Tea and Sympathy";

• 9. James Dean in the classic - "East of Eden"; and

• 10. Omar Shariff and Julie Christie in the classic - "Doctor Zhivago".

I strongly recommend these great movies to anyone loving good movies.

Sincerely mad about movies too,

Stimpy

It's hard to pick a favorite. Sean Connery is definitely one of my favorite actors. Others include Morgan Freeman, Hugh Jackman:drool:, Liam Neeson, and Ian McKellen. As for actresses, I like Kate Beckensdale (Underworld), Carrie Fisher (Star Wars), and Anna Paquin (X-Men). I also have a hard time (no pun intended :devil:, lol, or mayby it is) overlooking Angelina Jolie after seeing her in Tomb Raider.

There are so many good ones around. I like Stimpy's and Phantom's choices. Loved Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Also loved Jack in Chinatown with Faye Dunaway and the strange John Houston. Loved Connery as James Bond and also as the captain of the nuclear sub - cant remember the name.

There are so many good ones around. I like Stimpy's and Phantom's choices. Loved Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Also loved Jack in Chinatown with Faye Dunaway and the strange John Houston. Loved Connery as James Bond and also as the captain of the nuclear sub - cant remember the name.

The HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER

For looks: favorite actor - Ryan Reynold, or is it Reynolds?
favorite actress: Drew Barrymore

For drama: favorite actor - Dustin Hoffman
favorite actress - Susan Hayward

For looks: favorite actor - Ryan Reynold, or is it Reynolds?
favorite actress: Drew Barrymore

For drama: favorite actor - Dustin Hoffman
favorite actress - Susan Hayward

I didn't even think about Ryan Reynolds. Thanks JLipps. Not only does he look great, but I liked him as Green Lantern. There are just so many actors and actresses to choose from. Jon mentioned some of Sean Connery's movies, but I liked him not only in James Bond and Hunt for Red October, but also in Highlander, First Knight, and as the voice of Draco in Dragonheart. Ian McKellen was also great as Magneto in X-Men and as one of my personal favorites, Gandalf in Lord of the Rings.

I think Ryan Reynolds is so dorky looking that I just love him! I can't picture him with Alanis Morrisette so glad they broke up (not a cute couple at all) lol I love to watch Leonardo D, Robert Deniro and Jack N movies. I don't think any of these three has made a bad movie. I love Meryl S and Glenn Close.

i think i my biggest crusts will always be james dean and liz taylor.
after seeing somewhere in time, i always wished in could spend on hour with both jane seymour and christopher reeve. christopher was the man who played clark kent, who secretly was superman and wasn't a doctor, but she played one on tv.
how about meg ryan and nicolas Gage Owens. city of angels.
'i would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity with it. one.'

i think i my biggest crusts will always be james dean and liz taylor.
after seeing somewhere in time, i always wished in could spend on hour with both jane seymour and christopher reeve. christopher was the man who played clark kent, who secretly was superman and wasn't a doctor, but she played one on tv.
how about meg ryan and nicolas Gage Owens. city of angels.
'i would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity with it. one.'

shit, damn my fingers and mind
the line is
'i would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. one.'

I was awfully abrupt last night with my single name post! Besides Jude Law, who might be my all time favorite male lead, I have a list of favs, both male and female. Johnny Depp, Juliette Binoche, Ralph Finnes, Ben Stiller, Orlando Bloom, Renee Zellweger, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Julia Roberts, Richard Gere, Matt Dillon. Audrey Hepburn, Leslie Caron, Maurice Chevalier, Maggie Smith, Lauren Bacall, Humphrey Bogart, Marilyn Monroe, Gene Kelly. So many amazing movies, such great talent.

I didn't even think about Ryan Reynolds. Thanks JLipps. Not only does he look great, but I liked him as Green Lantern. There are just so many actors and actresses to choose from. Jon mentioned some of Sean Connery's movies, but I liked him not only in James Bond and Hunt for Red October, but also in Highlander, First Knight, and as the voice of Draco in Dragonheart. Ian McKellen was also great as Magneto in X-Men and as one of my personal favorites, Gandalf in Lord of the Rings.

Oh yes, SEan was wonderful in all of those. I'd forgotten about Highlander. I love that kind of stuff! lol

I think Ryan Reynolds is so dorky looking that I just love him! I can't picture him with Alanis Morrisette so glad they broke up (not a cute couple at all) lol I love to watch Leonardo D, Robert Deniro and Jack N movies. I don't think any of these three has made a bad movie. I love Meryl S and Glenn Close.

As a contemporary actress, I think Meryl Streep will possibly go down as one of, if not THE, greatest actresses of our time. I mentioned Susan Hayward because I LOVED her! And, for many years I thought she was the best. Unfortunately, Ms. Hayward died young, from cancer, as did all the other actors who all starred in a particular movie which was shot out in the radioactive deserts during the 50s. What a shame.