• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Experiencing problems playing older scenes on BSB

Foxyman1961

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if anyone else has problems playing older scenes on Broke Straight Boys Got some time on my hands today so thought I would check out some of the older scenes. All ready watched Lucas Watson this morning (he was one hot dude) from 2013 and decided to go back even further so started to watch a model named Taz. Now Taz doesn't look like he had many scenes so I started to watch his first scene where he was taking his clothes off for 100 dollars, then the scene goes blank and I cannot view anymore. I then tried his other scene which was an orgy with 4 guys, again it starts with a different guy talking about money problems on his farm and needing a 1000 dollars and then the scene stops and I cannot play anymore. Now admittedly this is from 2006 and we have come along way since then but I thought if these were still in the boys library they should play. Anyone any ideas how I get these older scenes to play? Thanks in advance for your help.

YES, YES & YES!!!!!

Thank you so much for bringing this up Foxyman! I have the same problem. I can't stream any scenes on my chromebook, (only download them), which Chuck has tried to help me with, but nothing works. My friend David who is very computer savvy says it is because they are using flash which is an outdated method that many current computers does not support. I am clueless. I was raised on TV's with rabbit ears antennas and transistor radios. lol

I can stream current scenes on my ipad but the old scenes such as Foxyman mentioned do not stream either, and those include some of my fondest memories of Broke Straight Boys-1, David and the futon. So please see if there is something that can be done as the archives are one of the two main reasons I remain a member here. (The other is the forum!).

Please respond Mark or Chuck or whomever may know what can be done to fix this!

Thanks!

Hi all just wondering if anyone else has problems playing older scenes on Broke Straight Boys Got some time on my hands today so thought I would check out some of the older scenes. All ready watched Lucas Watson this morning (he was one hot dude) from 2013 and decided to go back even further so started to watch a model named Taz. Now Taz doesn't look like he had many scenes so I started to watch his first scene where he was taking his clothes off for 100 dollars, then the scene goes blank and I cannot view anymore. I then tried his other scene which was an orgy with 4 guys, again it starts with a different guy talking about money problems on his farm and needing a 1000 dollars and then the scene stops and I cannot play anymore. Now admittedly this is from 2006 and we have come along way since then but I thought if these were still in the boys library they should play. Anyone any ideas how I get these older scenes to play? Thanks in advance for your help.

First, Foxyman, you have good taste, ( Lucas Westen is fine) so is Taz. I also have problems with certain videos, which don't play at all for me. The screen goes white. when I try and play the video. I haven't had the problem with Lucas scenes, I did have it with one of his one on one with Sha videos.
I have had a problem with certain other scenes. I just figured it was just my computer, leftover from the Ice Age. I also have problems with some of the older College Boy Physicals scenes.
Kinda disappointing as Mike pointed out, not to know, which older scenes will play or not play.

First, Foxyman, you have good taste, ( Lucas Westen is fine) so is Taz. I also have problems with certain videos, which don't play at all for me. The screen goes white. when I try and play the video. I haven't had the problem with Lucas scenes, I did have it with one of his one on one with Sha videos.
I have had a problem with certain other scenes. I just figured it was just my computer, leftover from the Ice Age. I also have problems with some of the older College Boy Physicals scenes.
Kinda disappointing as Mike pointed out, not to know, which older scenes will play or not play.

Pete what you describe is exactly what I get, the screen goes white and will not play. Hopefully as Mikeyank says perhaps Mark can throw some light on how to view these as I was looking forward to viewing some of the older scenes if only to compare with how far Broke Straight Boys has come.

Pete what you describe is exactly what I get, the screen goes white and will not play. Hopefully as Mikeyank says perhaps Mark can throw some light on how to view these as I was looking forward to viewing some of the older scenes if only to compare with how far Broke Straight Boys has come.
Exactly the same as with Pete and Foxyman for me. The picture of the scene with the arrow to play comes up, but when I press the arrow to play....the screen goes white. I'm glad you mentioned this issue Foxyman and hopefully someone on Mark's team can address the issue.

Exactly the same as with Pete and Foxyman for me. The picture of the scene with the arrow to play comes up, but when I press the arrow to play....the screen goes white. I'm glad you mentioned this issue Foxyman and hopefully someone on Mark's team can address the issue.

Your very welcome Mikeyank

About a year and a half ago I started with the very first video and worked my way thru all the scenes to the present. But I never had a problem playing any of them on my laptop It's a pretty powerful one and maybe that's why. I do still enjoy enjoy lo\king back at some of the older ones and some are pretty hot so I'm really sorry that you are having problems and don't know why.

The strange thing is, the one scene above you sent, I can play, however, there are others which won't play. for example [video]https://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/play/ODcy/intro-to-lucas-weston:-the-outtakes[/video]

Very strange that one plays no problem for me. Do you know what browser and version you are using?

Mikeyank has problems with a chrome book also. I’m guessing that’s where the issue is. I’ve had various problems with iPad compatibility in the past but right now everything is working.

I cannot play Broke Straight Boys using Chrome. It only allows you to download. It only works on Firefox where you can do both. Other sites work using Chrome.
My situation is the same. I use Chrome on my main computer and cannot view scenes, only download. On my ipad I can watch most but not the old ones as this original thread was about.

It’s kind of strange but I can play them on my iPad but Mikeyank has trouble with some of them. When I get a chance I’ll get on the phone with him and we can try to play the same scene and compare. I’ll get you the versions of safari but the iPad updates so I think that’s very strange.

So strange I can't duplicate this at all. We are trying to duplicate this issue so we can figure out how to fix it.

Thanks Mark for trying to fix this problem. For me I have tried Google, firefox and bing and get similar problems with the older scenes. Any that are post 2013 play fine, it's those that are pre 2013 I have problems with, but not all. All I can think is that my equipment is not compatible with earlier versions, but it is frustrating as I would love to watch some of these older scenes. I will keep trying to find a browser that works.

Strange things are happening for me with the videos on Broke Straight Boys I have said many times that I could not stream videos on my main computer which is a Google Chromebook that I have hooked up to a keyboard and a large monitor. I could download on my Chromebook but not stream. But I could stream everything on my ipad. Last night I wanted to look at the before the scene with James and Jos Alvarez and I got an error message on my ipad. Then I checked other scenes and nothing can be streamed on my ipad.

So this morning I thought that I would download the before the scene on my Chromebook but first I clicked on it and low and behold all of the sudden the streaming worked. Then I tried recent scenes and older scenes and everything now can be streamed on my Chromebook, but nothing works on the ipad.

I have very little understanding of how computers and operating systems and all that jazz works, but everything is now reversed. But I prefer to watch on my big monitor rather than the ipad so it is a good thing for me as of now, but I am very confused what is going on. :001_unsure:

nPLHwkEslT0bAbflmvjGpXGh2au3UOZ7e0Sy6fpkaTzoXmiAsMmBpUmycLbFSZaZ2jLnqcbKyeau3yPBidm5f-Yo_wKAuQPqIkRHKB55ANJiDgRTOmBMXmhAYpPqBtdyF3v-3M5fjA8H2eC2F-VmDyJVfA

Strange things are happening for me with the videos on Broke Straight Boys I have said many times that I could not stream videos on my main computer which is a Google Chromebook that I have hooked up to a keyboard and a large monitor. I could download on my Chromebook but not stream. But I could stream everything on my ipad. Last night I wanted to look at the before the scene with James and Jos Alvarez and I got an error message on my ipad. Then I checked other scenes and nothing can be streamed on my ipad.

So this morning I thought that I would download the before the scene on my Chromebook but first I clicked on it and low and behold all of the sudden the streaming worked. Then I tried recent scenes and older scenes and everything now can be streamed on my Chromebook, but nothing works on the ipad.

I have very little understanding of how computers and operating systems and all that jazz works, but everything is now reversed. But I prefer to watch on my big monitor rather than the ipad so it is a good thing for me as of now, but I am very confused what is going on. :001_unsure:

nPLHwkEslT0bAbflmvjGpXGh2au3UOZ7e0Sy6fpkaTzoXmiAsMmBpUmycLbFSZaZ2jLnqcbKyeau3yPBidm5f-Yo_wKAuQPqIkRHKB55ANJiDgRTOmBMXmhAYpPqBtdyF3v-3M5fjA8H2eC2F-VmDyJVfA

There was a problem with the latest update which has now been fixed. Let me know if you have anymore issues.