• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

EuroPride 2013 in Marseille!

Milla79

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I'm proud to announce that the city I live, in Marseille, will be hosting the EuroPride 2013! The last EuroPride was in 1997!
I hope I'll find someone to go with me to some of these events as they seem like fun!

LGP Marseille is planning for ten days (eleven nights) of huge parties (presented by:*Delice Dream,*Beardrop,Rainbow Power,*Matinee Group, etc.).* There will also be the EuroPride Parade, approximately fifteen conferences, various workshops, many free events and sports activities held not in one particular area of the city but throughout the city so that you are able to discover the different facets of Marseille itself.Some of the EuroPride 2013 locations to check out are:EuroPride Park: Cultural and military area in Friche de la Belle de Mai, where there will be expositions, military stands, conferences, debates, cinema projection, theatre, etc.EuroPride Club: Docks des Suds, 11 parties with the biggest European parties combined in the same place.* For more details go to:*Club EuroPrideEuroPride Beach: For the first time in EuroPride history there is going to be a beach completely dedicated to the festival, expect all types of beach and*water games events to take place!

index001.jpg

Click on the link below to find out more!
http://www.gayfrenchriviera.com/2012/10/europride-2013-marseille.html?m=1

I'm proud to announce that the city I live, in Marseille, will be hosting the EuroPride 2013! The last EuroPride was in 1997!
I hope I'll find someone to go with me to some of these events as they seem like fun!

LGP Marseille is planning for ten days (eleven nights) of huge parties (presented by:*Delice Dream,*Beardrop,Rainbow Power,*Matinee Group, etc.).* There will also be the EuroPride Parade, approximately fifteen conferences, various workshops, many free events and sports activities held not in one particular area of the city but throughout the city so that you are able to discover the different facets of Marseille itself.Some of the EuroPride 2013 locations to check out are:EuroPride Park: Cultural and military area in Friche de la Belle de Mai, where there will be expositions, military stands, conferences, debates, cinema projection, theatre, etc.EuroPride Club: Docks des Suds, 11 parties with the biggest European parties combined in the same place.* For more details go to:*Club EuroPrideEuroPride Beach: For the first time in EuroPride history there is going to be a beach completely dedicated to the festival, expect all types of beach and*water games events to take place!

View attachment 9205

Click on the link below to find out more!
http://www.gayfrenchriviera.com/2012/10/europride-2013-marseille.html?m=1
Wouldn't it be nice for Sha to make a last minute plane reservation along with oh say Blake & Paul to come set up a booth and visit you Milla? :thumbup:

I know that it is highly unlikely, but I know that it would be a thrill of a lifetime for you to actually meet and great and press the flesh with the gang. Sometimes dreams do come true. Last year New York was not on the list of Pride events for Broke Straight Boys either and at the last minute they made a switch and came here and I got to meet Sha, Blake, Jason, Denver & Cole. It is a memory I will always treasure.

Wouldn't it be nice for Sha to make a last minute plane reservation along with oh say Blake & Paul to come set up a booth and visit you Milla? :thumbup:

I know that it is highly unlikely, but I know that it would be a thrill of a lifetime for you to actually meet and great and press the flesh with the gang. Sometimes dreams do come true. Last year New York was not on the list of Pride events for Broke Straight Boys either and at the last minute they made a switch and came here and I got to meet Sha, Blake, Jason, Denver & Cole. It is a memory I will always treasure.

That would just be the experience of a lifetime! I would die of happiness if Sha brought Blake, Paul and other guys to France.

I meant to say earlier that the last EuroPride in France was in 1997. The event has been taking place In different countries since then, of course.

Not an EuropePride. In Amsterdam we celebrate yearly a Canal pride...

2012-08-04T164437Z_01_PVR15_RTRMDNP_3_NETHERLANDS-568x379.jpg

You can say that again, mikey. If they are not capable of figuring out a way to get to NYC Pride on an annual basis then planning to go to Europe would throw them into a tailspin!

Big massive partyyy is what it is LOL. Like, the ones here ha.