• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ethan & Zac CBP

mrnitro

Reaction score
Hey guys... have u all seen the newest College Boy Physicals update ethan and zac? Both guys are really cute and Ethan... the blonde... has a HUGE cock... I was watching the full flash version and towards the middle he facefucks Zac and his balls are like swinging full force and his cock is like 100% hard... check it out! Thoughts?:thumbup:

Yes both Ethans are HOT and have very nice big love rods. Zac is pretty cute too.

Last edited:
I don't really like the other Ethan. He is kinda cute but I just looked and his dick isn't close to the new one.

Ethan and Zac are definitely HOTT!! I loved their fuck scene...watch it almost once a day :)

Ethan and Zac are definitely HOTT!! I loved their fuck scene...watch it almost once a day :)

Yeah, I cannot wait to see what Dr. Finger fuck has them do the next time. They will learn to love each other better. Maybe next time the friend will catch them and join in. LOL:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

Ethan is a real hottie in College Boy Physicals, I think Zak is hot too, but together they just blow me away ..hehe I would love to be the doc checking out Ethan, and I can't wait for the surprise (could Ethan possibly get any hotter)

Hey guys... have u all seen the newest College Boy Physicals update ethan and zac? Both guys are really cute and Ethan... the blonde... has a HUGE cock... I was watching the full flash version and towards the middle he facefucks Zac and his balls are like swinging full force and his cock is like 100% hard... check it out! Thoughts?:thumbup:

They are both cute... and I loved their fuck scene before... I wonder what the suprise will be?!