• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Erotic Story: Finding True Love

Phantom

Reaction score
Here is my latest story. Enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finding True Love

Sometimes being good looking is a curse. It’s difficult being a young looking blonde guy who’s versatile. Every guy I get with just wants to pound my ass, get off, and go. I like to top too, you know, but they just take one look at me and want to make me another bottom boy. No one even sticks around after we’re done. I’ve had guys get up and leave as soon as they cum, even if I haven’t gotten off. I’ve been used like that so many times, I swore off men. It would just be me and my fantasies from now on. I had not even been with a guy for about eight months, and that was just a hook-up because I wanted to feel the warmth of another man next to me. It was suppose to be a good time with another versatile man, but I ended up with my legs in the air again and him pounding my butt until he got off, then left. I felt empty. I don’t just want to be used like that. If I’m going to be the bottom, at least make me feel appreciated. I’m not just some sex toy to be used then discarded. It had been so long since I really enjoyed sex. I wanted so badly to be made love to, but no one seemed willing.

One day, I heard a lot of noise outside my apartment. I looked out the window to see some guys moving furniture out of the back of a truck. The apartment across from me had been vacant for some time. I think what I enjoyed most about this was that the guys were working with their shirts off. There were some hot guys out there. Hey, I might have sworn off hooking up with them, but I could still look and fantasize, and fantasize I did. These were some really good looking guys, toned and hot. I was hard instantly from watching them, their bodies glistening with sweat. I sat down where they couldn’t see me through the window and just watched as I stroked my very hard cock. One in particular caught my eye. He had short, light brown hair with toned body, some chest hair, and lightly tanned skin. He was so hot that just the thought of going up to him and kissing him was enough to send me over the edge. I squirted cum all over my hand and stomach. As I reveled in my orgasm, the guys were finishing moving the furniture up the stairs and into the vacant apartment. I watched a little longer, and then took a shower. When I got out and went to the window, they were gone. Oh well, it was a nice show while it lasted.

The next weekend, I was going out to the store when I saw a shirtless guy coming up the stairs. It was the one among the group that I like the most. He looked like he was getting back from a morning jog. This was my new neighbor? I could have gotten hard right then and there.

“Hey, how’s it going”, he said.

“Not bad”, I replied, “and you?”

“Tired after that jog”, he said sounding a little out of breath.

“I bet”, I said. “It’s already warm and it’s only 9am. By the way, I’m Chris.”

“Adam”, he replied. “I just moved in last weekend. You headed out somewhere?”

“I want to get the groceries before the stores get crowded”, I explained.

“Well, I’m going to clean up and chill for a while. I’ll see you around, Chris”

I went on my way, but found it hard to think about anything but Adam. How lucky was I to have this stud move in across from me? I didn’t think anything would come of it, and even if it could, I wasn’t going through that again. Still, he definitely could give a guy something to dream about. He was such a handsome man with his light brown hair, hazel eyes, beautiful smile, and really hot body. He had to be about six foot tall or so. I tried not to stare, but his shorts didn’t do much to hide the outline of his cock and he looked like he was packing.

When I got back from the store and put everything away, I sat down and started rubbing by crotch while thinking about Adam. I fantasized about being with him in that shower he was going to this morning. What was I doing!? I had given up guys and here I was thinking with the wrong head again. How can I forget what I have gone through so many times? I couldn’t go through that again.

I got busy with housework. That afternoon, I went down to get my mail when I bumped into Adam again. We talked a little and each went about our business. This kept happening for the next few days. It seemed like he was tracking my every move, but I was probably just being paranoid. After a few more chance encounters, I gave in and decided to get to know this stud. After all, I was just going to be friends with him. That’s all. It turns out we had a lot in common. We both liked watching comedies and sci-fi. We both enjoyed the outdoors and we both liked playing video games.

It seemed we were inseparable, but never did anything sexual with each other. He never asked me about a girlfriend and I never asked him, but I had noticed that he never had girls over. I tried not to let my imagination get out of control and just assumed it was because he was new to the area. While I usually kept my thoughts in check during the day and especially when Adam was around, I did let myself go at night in bed when I would get off thinking about him. I would cum, and cum, and cum thinking about him in nothing but his shorts. That was as much of him as I had seen at that time, but it was enough. This went on for a few months.

One evening, we had just finished watching a movie and just sat back on the couch talking about the film. I don’t even remember what it was we watched that evening because my mind kept going back to the first time I saw this stud up close without a shirt. I didn’t even notice that Adam had moved a little closer to me. We just kept talking, but I wasn’t looking at him that closely because I was especially horny that night. I was trying to keep my mind on the topic, when suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh. I just stared at his hand for a moment, and then slowly lifted my eyes until they met his. He wasn’t saying a word. The look on his face told me he was excited at touching me, but nervous at the same time. I couldn’t say anything at that moment. As I looked into his eyes, the battle began within me. Would I do this and probably regret it later? Could I afford to take the chance? I was searching for these answers when Adam finally spoke.

“Is this ok, Chris”, he asked nervously. I could almost hear some shaking in his voice. He was nervous, but seemed to want to touch me so bad.

“Yeah”, I whispered. “How did you know?”

“I didn’t”, he said, smiling at me, seeming somewhat relieved. “I’ve been fighting this feeling since the first time I saw you and it’s been getting stronger as we’ve gotten to be good friends” He moved his hand up a little and messaged my cock through my shorts. “I decided that I couldn’t hold back any more. I had to risk it.”

That answered all my questions for me. I had to risk it too. Even if it meant heartache, I had to risk it. I reached over, put my arm around his shoulders, and moved my head closer to his. I could feel his warm breath as our lips came closer together. He moved slowly closer to me as well. His eyes closed as our lips came close to meeting. I let mine close to as my lips met his for a quick, but very meaningful kiss. Our lips separated, but only for a short time before we embraced and kissed. He was so passionate. I felt my way down his torso while we kissed and found the bottom of his shirt. My hands made their way up his shirt and caressed his smooth, warm skin. He was so hot. I already had a boner just from kissing him. I pulled his shirt up and coerced him to let me take it off. He did and then removed mine so our bodies could touch. His bare chest against mine as we kissed felt so good. I let my hands explore his body, from his shoulders down to the bulge in his shorts. That bulge attracted me and I messaged his stiffening cock through the material of his clothes. Adam moaned his approval and reciprocated.

I didn’t want this to end, but I also wanted us to be more comfortable. Taking his hand, I took him to my bedroom, where he fell over onto the bed, pulling me on top of him. I kissed him, then started to make my way down to his nipples. His left hand was on the back of my head, his fingers running through my blonde hair. His right hand was caressing my back. After playing with his nipples for a moment, I continued further down until I came to his shorts. I played with his hard dick through the material for a moment, driving him wild. Finally, I pulled the waistband down to reveal his hard cock. He was cut and pretty big. I’ve seen bigger, but his was big enough for me. Wanting to get a feel for it, I ran my tongue up and down the shaft a few times. On my last trip back up from the base, I ran my tongue around the shaft just under the head, flicking my tongue over the sensitive crown. He would gasp and moan as I did this. Pulling his shorts the rest of the way off, I finally got a good look at his balls. They were about average and did not hang low like mine did, but I could still get some pleasure from playing with them; he certainly did. It was time now. I took hold of his cock and prepared myself. I could see the look of wonder in his eyes. Suddenly, I dove in and swallowed his cock almost to the base. Adam drew in a deep breath and moaned saying “Oh, damn, dude.”

I took a couple more tries, but I finally managed to get my nose buried in his pubes. Adam loved having his cock in my throat. I could tell this wasn’t something he felt often. His hands guided my head as I sucked on his sweet cock. He kept his eyes closed most of the time, choosing to focus instead on the wonderful feeling in his dick, but occasionally he would open them and look down. I would look up and our eyes would meet. It was so hot. I played with his balls with one hand and jerked myself with the other while swallowing his cock. He started breathing faster. His legs quivered and his muscles tensed up. His balls were pulling in closer. I could tell he was getting close, so I sucked harder and moved up and down this cock faster.

“I’m gonna cum”, he managed to say softly moans and heavy breathing. “Chris, I’m about to shoot.”

His dick seemed to swell up and the head got even bigger in my mouth. I went for it, swallowing him down to the base. Adam through his head back and grunted as his cock exploded in my throat. I milked his dick of every last drop as he writhed in pleasure underneath me. As his orgasm subsided, I let his cock free from my mouth and went to kiss him. He embraced me and kissed me lovingly. This was a good sign, but I tried not to get my hopes up. After all, he had cum and he might just go now. Many other had done so.

“Thank you, Chris”, he said. “That was incredible. No one has ever made me feel like that before.”

He kissed me again and rolled me over so that he was on top of me. He was still hard, so I figured he was about to try to fuck me. He didn’t. Instead, he just licked my cock, playing with my foreskin and occasionally flicking his tongue across the sensitive head just to see me jerk from the sensation. Then he ran his tongue down to my low hanging balls and played with them some. I loved having my balls licked. What I didn’t expect is what happened next. He dove in and sucked both of my balls in his mouth at the same time, rolling them around with his tongue and sucking on them ever so gently.

“Damn!” I exclaimed.

Well, if the neighbors were home, they were wondering what was going on right about now. Adam didn’t let up. He just kept going as I moaned and panted from the feeling of having my balls played with by a pro. He was awesome. When he decided I had had enough of that, he swallowed as much of my cock as he could. There are no words for what I was feeling at that moment. If I wanted to, I could have cum quickly, but I didn’t want to. The attention my dick was getting was too good to let it end so soon. He pulled the skin back and just sucked on the head at one point, using his tongue to add to the pleasure. I couldn’t believe how good this felt. Forget the doubts I had earlier. It didn’t matter right now.

About the time I decided to reward his work with my load, Adam released my dick and crawled on top of me to kiss me, grinding his cock into mine. It was then that he surprised me. Adam sat up, grabbed hold of my cock, positioned it in his crack, and slowly slid down on me. It had been so long since I fucked a guy that I had forgotten how good it felt. The warmth and tightness of his ass was so intense for me. I could learn to love this man. At this point, I did love him. He was treating me like a lover and a friend and not a boy toy.

Adam rode my cock hard and fast, loving every second of it. He was still hard and watching his cock bounce around as he rode mine only drove me closer to the edge. I couldn’t take much more of this. He would almost let me slide all the way out, then slam his ass back down on me, taking every inch of my dick. My load was rising when he said something totally unexpected.

“This feels so good, Chris”, he exclaimed and then said, “I love you.”

Those three words were enough to finish me off. I bolted upright, wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him as my cock exploded inside his tight ass. It had been so long since anyone did this much for me. I had not felt this way in so long that I had forgotten what it was like. Since Adam had not yet cum, I decided to let go of any hesitation I previously had and give him my ass. I let him go, but encouraged him to turn over and get on his back. He did and I straddled him. I took his still hard cock and lubed it before slowly sliding it into my very tight ass, which had not been used in a long time. It hurt a little at first, but this was not my first time so I knew how to handle it. When I became accustom to his cock, I began to ride him. His hands found my thighs first, then my chest. Adam caressed my chest. I looked at his face. His expression was one of love, and ecstasy. We were one at that point. His beautiful hazel eyes stared at me.

After some time, he wanted to change positions. I got on my side and he fucked me from behind. His arm wrapped around my chest and held me close. I took hold of his hand and our fingers intertwined as he fucked me. I got hard again from all the attention I was getting. He continued to fuck me good and his hand released mine in order to grab my dick and jerk me off. I let him have his way with me. Between his hard cock in my ass, his light kisses on my neck, and his hand on my cock, it didn’t take me long to cum. As I shot my load, I heard Adam grunt behind me and his cock twitched inside of me. I knew he was also cumming. He held me tight as his cock shot a load in my ass. I felt his warm breath on my skin as he kissed my neck.

As our orgasms subsided, we stayed in that same position. His cock softened and slid out of my ass. I fell asleep in his arms. The next morning, I woke up and his body was not against me, but I felt no regrets. It was worth it to me. As I rolled over, I looked up to see Adam lying on his side just staring at me. There was a big smile on his face and love in his eyes. He reached over, caressed my chest, and kissed me.

“Good morning, Chris”, he said softly. “Thank you for the great time last night.”

“Thank you, Adam, for letting me fuck you”, I said. I told him how I had been treated like a sex toy so many times and how I had given up sex with other men because of that. “Last night, I decided to take a chance again. I’m glad I did.”

“You are so much more to me than a sex toy, Christopher”, he said, and then kissed me. “I love you and I will not hurt you”

I took his hand in mine and said, “And I love you”.

We took turns hosting one another. I would stay at his place sometimes and sometimes he would stay at mine. When my lease was up, I moved to a larger apartment. His lease was up the following month and he moved in with me. My life has never been better.

Thank you; that was such a beautiful story! I would hope that everyone finds someone during their life time that makes them feel loved. :hearts:

Wow Phantom! That was a beautiful story. If this was fictional, you are an amazing writer. I could never write fictional stories like that, just not that imaginative. It is challenging enough just to describe feelings and emotions. Kudos to you!

Well written story yet again. Is this a real life story or fiction though ?

The story itself is fiction, but is loosely based on true experiences in my life. Adam does represent someone I found during a time that I went through experiences similar to what Chris went through. So to answer your question, yes and no, but does it matter? Just enjoy the fantasy. All of my fictional stories do contain something of experiences I have really had. So in that sense, there is some hint of real life in every story.

It is challenging enough just to describe feelings and emotions. Kudos to you!

That is definitely a challenge when describing feelings and emotions felt during passionate sex. I use the best words I can, but sometimes words fail me and I have to put in that there are no words to describe it. Most of the story just flows once I get started, but those most intimate parts take time to come up with the best words to describe them.