• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Enough kissing in gay scenes? Discuss.

Jasoninuk

Virgin
Reaction score
Is there enough kissing on Broke Straight Boys?

Personally, I'd like to see more. I like it when the scenes start off quite tame and build up to a lot more. I especially liked it when Vinny and Mateus kissed in their scene - sooooooo hot!!!!!

Jason I agree 100% It seems that the str8 guys get turned on more and really get into it when they make out and it makes the whole scene really HOT HOT HOT!!!

More Kissing

I was kind of disappointed in the Diesal/Danny scene. Don't think Danny was the best cocksucker ever to suck his cock. Danny seemed uninspired. Maybe if Diesal had kissed him like Dustin on College Boy Physicals Danny would have gotten into it like he did when he was sucking Dustin's cock. Diesal looks betteer than ever, but really wasn't into it. Wish he would have at least finger fucked Danny, some connection other than his cock in Danny's hairy ass.

Kissing definitely adds something to the mood of any scene. If the guys are up for it, I think they could really get into it and possibly create hotter oral/anal scenes. It can break a barrier to make it that much hotter! I don't think it makes them any more or less gay, they are already doing about everything else.

i really like to watch them kiss and i especially like it when they are willing to do it on there own like in the orgy with ricky that was really hott

We desperately need more kissing, and lots of it. That makes the sex so much hotter.

We desperately need more kissing, and lots of it. That makes the sex so much hotter.

I totally agree with you.:thumbup1: It does make the sex hotter... Maybe we could get them to start kissing when they start their first hand jobs... Seem like kissing is more natural than giving BJ's in the begining. So, maybe if they start out kissing then progressing to sucking and fucking may come more naturally.:001_huh:

Straight boys are weird they will stick a dick in their mouth but no way in hell they will kiss a guy lol.

Mark

LOL......and I have heard str8 guys say, "Sucking dick or getting my dick sucked is one thing, but kissing a guy is like that "Gay Shit"."

This makes me think about the episodes with Antony(the pizza delivery guy) and Mike, who is bi-sexual.

In the first episode they did their solo's together and Anthony was fine with it.

In the 2nd episode, Anthony said at the beginning he wasn't sucking dick but after Mike had sucked Anthony's dick and he was so turned on, he went down and started devouring Mike's dick.

And in the 3rd episode, David told Anthony and Mike that he wanted to see them fuck and it was decided that Anthony would fuck Mike and they both get $1,000. So they strip off and Mike sucks Anthony and Antony sucks Mike, but right before they fuck they are sitting on the futon kind of facing each other and stroking each others dicks. Anthony leaned in and kissed Mike on the shoulder & neck area, so David asked them if they would kiss. Now keep in mind everything Anthony has done with Mike up to this point and he says to David, "Naaa, that's to intimate for me." I laughed my ass off and replayed it a couple of times, because it was so fucking funny. Now they did end up kissing, which was really hot, but Str8 guys. You gotta love 'em.

:blowjob: :anal_smiley:

Last edited:
Straight boys are weird they will stick a dick in their mouth but no way in hell they will kiss a guy lol.

Mark
Mark, I think you are right about that. I had sex with a number of straight guys when I was in college and they would go for the dick but would not dare kiss! Go figure?

Mark, I think you are right about that. I had sex with a number of straight guys when I was in college and they would go for the dick but would not dare kiss! Go figure?

I don't get it either... I think kissing is hot reguardless... and if you can get a dick in the mouth you should be able to kiss... altough this is coming from a bi guy