• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

enemas

krystal1977

Reaction score
i would have love see Alec take the enema instead senting him out of room take the enema

an opposing point of view

i would have love see Alec take the enema instead senting him out of room take the enema
We all have different levels of what turns us on, Krystal. I would hope that management would poll the viewers before showing such a scene, as I would vote against it, or at least hopefully there would be a warning, so I would know in advance to skip that scene. Call me Pollyanna, but I like it when the boys are all clean as a whistle when the fucking begins. Just one man's opinion.

We all have different levels of what turns us on, Krystal. I would hope that management would poll the viewers before showing such a scene, as I would vote against it, or at least hopefully there would be a warning, so I would know in advance to skip that scene. Call me Pollyanna, but I like it when the boys are all clean as a whistle when the fucking begins. Just one man's opinion.

I agree Mike. I don't really care to see the in between parts just good clean fucking...:wink: Thanks David for keeping the enemas pvt...:blush:

Make that two men's opinions! - J

It's kinda good that the models use enemas however, I personally like a bit of musty smell - well I used to from my ex bf - it's called man or boys as we were smell... yum yum.

I also like sex after a workout in the gym or a jog in the park... yum yum too..

You're a naughty boy Jon. Who knew? LOL :sneaky2: I'm shocked. SHOCKED! I tell you... haha

But don't worry. I won't tell Santa. I luv Jon just the way he is.

Last edited:
I'm not norty Tampa, just honest. I'm not going to squeal on about nice clean arses when I guess that most of us don't ask the other guy to douche before we fuck. Well that's not the case over here, shower perhaps but not enema. Some of the best sex I've had has been after a physical workout when I'm all hot and sweaty. I also find a hot sweaty ass easier to enter.... oops now thats TMI... sorry..