• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dustin & Danny

dustin897

Reaction score
Give me more of these two hottttttttttt guys. Never get enough of Dustin

dustin, and danny,

hey,

so where is dustin and danny????? they need to come back. they are the best models you have.... so when will we see them again??

hey,

so where is dustin and danny????? they need to come back. they are the best models you have.... so when will we see them again??

Welcome to the forum. We would have Danny back in a second but he is done for now. We hope to have him back at some point. As for Dustin I have some more shoots with him coming soon.

Thanks,
Mark

Hey Dustin897, If you have'nt already done so, check out the Dustin / Danny episodes on College Boy Physicals talk about smokin'! Lots of kissing and Danny actually gets hard and cums! :thumbup: - Jason

It is really hard to see but I think that Dustin actually finger fucks Danny as he cums. For sure this is one HOT scene...:thumbup1:

Dustin and Danny

Hey Dustin897, If you have'nt already done so, check out the Dustin / Danny episodes on College Boy Physicals talk about smokin'! Lots of kissing and Danny actually gets hard and cums! :thumbup: - Jason

The two Dustin and Danny video on College Boy Physicals are my favorites. Being pretty much snow bound, mayve I;ll watch them again. Thanks for reminding me about them.

:001_rolleyes:I was wondering how are these guys to work with? Are they friendly and easy to work with? I suspect Danny is but Dustin maybe a different story. I don't know just wanted to find out.

I think Danny is hot as hell, but he never seems to get hard. Does that mean he really hates the work? Is he just camera shy? As I said, he's a hot guy but limp dicks in the presence of hard ones does nothing for me.