• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dustin and Lane

bjd11185

Reaction score
I found this shot to be very boring, always love to see Dustin go at it though. Very funny that Dustin was more than willing to suck Lane's dick though.

I'm over Dustin. So he gave head cause he needed the money BFD. Jury's still out on Lane. Still waiting for Logan...... he seems to have a real chance at becoming a fave...... Will have to wait and see if he gets the royal seal of approval..... :biggrin:

Yours,

Jayce

This episode sucked and the so called models almost didn't do any of the sucking.

Sorry to be harsh, but I almost fell asleep (I wish I had).

This episode sucked and the so called models almost didn't do any of the sucking.

Sorry to be harsh, but I almost fell asleep (I wish I had).

Gosh... Bury that video in the kitty litter box. It's a real howler. :thumbdown:

Not to be confused with a screamer. That's Danny and Ryan. :thumbup1:

Yea, i didnt like this one at all, i really hope they can make up for this waste of time, no offense but the recent scenes have been great but then we are treated to something like this.

Gosh... Bury that video in the kitty litter box. It's a real howler. :thumbdown:

Not to be confused with a screamer. That's Danny and Ryan. :thumbup1:

So, If I was gonna vote, how do we register a negative three? To be aroused by this episode, my cock would need CPR--right now it's flatlining!

BTW Tampa, doing THAT with the video? Well, you could end up pussy whipped! LOL.

With love, and disappointment, I am,:mad:

To be aroused by this episode, my cock would need CPR

Your Royal highness, Marm.
As a trained nurse with over 30 years experiance.
Might i respectfully ask if i might assist you in said CPR.
I remain your obediant servant.
Marm.
RJ
RGN, RMN, QARANC.

step back and bow.

I agree. This video was exceptionally boring. Dustin is one of my favorites, but even he couldn't save this sleeping pill.

How could this video go wrong with a write up including lines like:
"Lane had fallen asleep in his underwear,"

"I didn't want Dustin to go completely soft or otherwise it was going to take us forever to have him get hard again."

That, my friends, is foreshadowing. The whole audience got soft and fell asleep.

This must be the homeless guy that Jason mentioned. Jason said he bottomed for the first time for Lane. I guess that is him. I hope he was awake for Jason.

This must be the homeless guy that Jason mentioned. Jason said he bottomed for the first time for Lane. I guess that is him. I hope he was awake for Jason.
I really miss Jason. There could have been some great combo's for him.

I want that 12 minutes of my life back; total waste of time. I have seen Golden Girls reruns that have more sex appeal than this episode. Not sure what went horrible wrong here but this has to be the titanic of Broke Straight Boys shoots; should have never been posted.

Auggie,

You have a great point.

WHY did they post the episode?

I love the twice a week posts, but if its going to include crap like this episode please don't bother.

This is teh first video I was tempted to kip because of the star and the preview pics. I might have to wait until desperate to watch it. Lane does look hot tho' in teh pics, sorta like Corbin Fisher's Derek.

And Dustin again next week? Ugh. Maybe they're trying to do like Cheers did when Diane quit: Make the viewing audience so sick of the character that they cheer when its gone!

I want that 12 minutes of my life back; total waste of time. I have seen Golden Girls reruns that have more sex appeal than this episode. Not sure what went horrible wrong here but this has to be the titanic of Broke Straight Boys shoots; should have never been posted.

HAHA it actually serves us right. Everyone (but me) was in love with Dustin and so sad that he'd violated his contract with Blu and had been chucked out and wasn't gonna do any more work for the site. There are lots of posts on several different threads way back when begging for more Dustin. So Mark and Dave, good guys that they are, got online together and agreed to eke out some more of his boring assed vids. They must be dazed. We groveled to get more Dustin and now we don't like him.

Auggie, I've got that puppy downloaded and was thinking of watching it even though Dustin has never provoked any notable tumescence in my tool. But I guess I'll just trash it after what you guys have said, and pop over to "tj's rude bits".

Your post is as funny as Dustin's shoots are lethal.

I am not a huge fan of the skeevier types on the site. I prefer the boy-next-door guys, Tyler, Jacob Anthony, Aiden, Danny, Cody, Alan/AJ, etc.
The whole straight boy thing is hotter for me when I think that there is a chance I could find these guys doing regular jobs in real life.

How cool would it be if the new guy in your office or the high priced consultant that just flew in turned out to be a Broke Straight Boys alumni?

It sort of adds to the illusion that these are str8 boyz looking to pay their college tuition.

In comparison to some that look like once their young guy looks fade they would most likely have their own booth at a dive bar selling 8-balls and driving a rusted out 1992 Olds Cutlass, chain smoking generic cigs from the rez, and going home to an apartment decorated in early Sanford and Son, complete with a bed covered in salmon sheets stolen from the set of Broke Straight Boys

But to each their own.

URM............ I have never been a Dustin fan ( sorry Dustin ) but i do like Lane. He has some interesting tats, hate me love me on the top of his chest, ( he would hate for me to love him. If he is still homeless i have a home he could live in. I could love him and pet him and call him George. ) He also had a tat on the right hand side of his neck as you look at him, but i could not read what it said ( shame ).
He has pierced nipples YUM. And he has a smattering of black hair on his chest YUM YUM.
I would have loved to see more of his arse but there is a nice photo ( hope it is Lane) which shows he has a pert little bum, ( Dave do you think he might let me pour honey down his crack and lick it out. )
While i agree that there was very little action in this vid, it gave me time to study Lane. And i liked what i saw of him.
One other thing that came accross for me was that i felt that Dustin had found in Lane someone who was more agressive than he is, and it kind of made him all most shy and timid, ( could Lane be the one to top Dustin? ).
More Lane please.
RJ.
A tired but horny night nurse.

I am not a huge fan of the skeevier types on the site. I prefer the boy-next-door guys, Tyler, Jacob Anthony, Aiden, Danny, Cody, Alan/AJ, etc.
The whole straight boy thing is hotter for me when I think that there is a chance I could find these guys doing regular jobs in real life.

How cool would it be if the new guy in your office or the high priced consultant that just flew in turned out to be a Broke Straight Boys alumni?

It sort of adds to the illusion that these are str8 boyz looking to pay their college tuition.

In comparison to some that look like once their young guy looks fade they would most likely have their own booth at a dive bar selling 8-balls and driving a rusted out 1992 Olds Cutlass, chain smoking generic cigs from the rez, and going home to an apartment decorated in early Sanford and Son, complete with a bed covered in salmon sheets stolen from the set of Broke Straight Boys

But to each their own.
Great Lakes,

Wow,

You should be a writer. I could never have said it anywhere near as clear as you just did as to why I like this site and what I like on it.

Are you sure we're not related somehow?

I would like to add NU to your boy next store look list.

An example what I truly prefer on this site is the Danny & Ryan episode. I loved the episode, but I could have done without all the piercings on Ryan.

As you said, each to there own.

But to each their own.

OMG - "cigs from the rez" that made me laugh out loud. That is friging hysterical. But I have to disagree on your car choice; it probably is more likely to be a Chevy' El Camino. You know the kind where the doors are different colors than the body.