• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dustin And Damon On X-Tube Videos

Glad to hear Dustin parted on good terms. Are there any videos of him that are in the can waiting for release? I'm hoping so.

I am embarassed but I get hard even thinking about Dustin. I know he fucked up but Americans as a country are forgiving people. Look at the baseball players who took steroids and admitted it. There has got to be a way that Dustin can come back. Maybe his punishment could be him bottoming! Yeah! F*#k, I just really want to see him again. I'd see if I could get money out of my trust fund before I'm 25.

There is a bunch more of Dustin in the can waiting release. :001_smile:

Mark

Glad to hear Dustin parted on good terms. Are there any videos of him that are in the can waiting for release? I'm hoping so.

I am embarassed but I get hard even thinking about Dustin. I know he fucked up but Americans as a country are forgiving people. Look at the baseball players who took steroids and admitted it. There has got to be a way that Dustin can come back. Maybe his punishment could be him bottoming! Yeah! F*#k, I just really want to see him again. I'd see if I could get money out of my trust fund before I'm 25.

I too am glad that Dustin parted on good terms. I know I wish he could come back but that is the whole point of a contract. Such is life. If you screw up you have to pay the consequences. If Dustin wants to continue he'd go elsewhere or plead dearly with Broke Straight Boys to come back. I trust the owner's decision making to make the best choice in regards to letting Dustin go. They are the reason the site is so great to begin with... if they want to let him go they must have reason and believe the site will survive with fresh new faces!

I for one will miss Dustin loads, I just wonder and feel a tad guilty about his leaving. I wonder if all this talk here in the forum about him bottoming and how much people would pay to see that didn't help aide him in his mistake.
People do make mistakes and I for one forgive him this. I hope you do too David for he is one of many of the hottest guys you have going on the site at the moment. It would be a sad day to lose his talents and then not have someone with equal talent or the following that he does.
I wonder too if this is why Tyler hasn't been on his thread here lately? I know with his work and school schedule it may be hard for him to get on but he and Dustin are friendly so wonder how this is effecting him?:mellow: