• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Duncan Tyler is the best!!

Levicoffin

Virgin
Reaction score
I gotta say I just love watching this fella perform. First of all, he's damn cute in a really unique way. Second, he's kind of funny. Like the one moment when he was getting fucked by Johnny Forza and he accidentally made a weird horse noise. I could tell he was trying hard not to bust out laughing and it was so friggin cute. I got giggly myself watching it.

He seems more comfortable as a top but he's willing to take some cock too, which I think in turn makes him a better top. Looks like he really gets off when the other performer is enjoying that big dick of his and always adjusts his fucking tempo to hit the right spots.

I know he's more of an occasional performer but I hope we get to see more of him. Honestly, he's one of the main reasons I shelled out for this site :) although there may be a few others, I'm kind of a slut.

I gotta say I just love watching this fella perform. First of all, he's damn cute in a really unique way. Second, he's kind of funny. Like the one moment when he was getting fucked by Johnny Forza and he accidentally made a weird horse noise. I could tell he was trying hard not to bust out laughing and it was so friggin cute. I got giggly myself watching it.

He seems more comfortable as a top but he's willing to take some cock too, which I think in turn makes him a better top. Looks like he really gets off when the other performer is enjoying that big dick of his and always adjusts his fucking tempo to hit the right spots.

I know he's more of an occasional performer but I hope we get to see more of him. Honestly, he's one of the main reasons I shelled out for this site :) although there may be a few others, I'm kind of a slut.
I agree with you Levi. I think Duncan is cute in his own way. My favorite scene is with Little Anthony, then the flip-flop with Paul. Actually I liked him fucking Seth too!!!

Welcome Levicoffin, nice to have you on the forum! I also love Duncan; he was always fun to watch and yes, very cute.:biggrin: As a girl, I would love to have something that large in me...alas, I can dream.:smiley-sex011: I hope you add more to the forum; we can be rough...but we all pay our dues!:smiley-sex020:

Glad to see he has a lot of other fans... Seems to get less press on the message board but I think that's just because he's only occasional. I get excited every time he shows up for a new update :) as far as dudes I miss, I'd have to say the gay boy Mikey with the 9er. He was really skinny and hot and seemed like he was having fun. But that was the old school Broke Straight Boys Bring him back! :)

Glad to see he has a lot of other fans... Seems to get less press on the message board but I think that's just because he's only occasional. I get excited every time he shows up for a new update :) as far as dudes I miss, I'd have to say the gay boy Mikey with the 9er. He was really skinny and hot and seemed like he was having fun. But that was the old school Broke Straight Boys Bring him back! :)
Welcome to the forum Levi. I hope you become a frequent poster. Gay boy, "Cousin Mikey", appeared in 23 scenes here according to his "Boys" page including behind the scenes action. He also used to post and chat with us on the forum. He is a cutie and a sweetheart, and yes has a very big dick too. :thumbup1:

52.jpg

487-models.jpg

My favorite is still the one with Duncan and Adam.

How apropos Levi that you mention Cousin Mikey and he returns to the forum now. He started his own thread yesterday. :)

I too am a fan of Duncan! I actually enjoy the, how would you say, less "conventional model types"? The guys who aren't necessarily "classically good looking" (as a member once said.) Even the one's with a little girth, or "baby fat" are bound to get attention from me. I can always seem to find something more in their personalities than just their looks. Guys who are near "aesthetic perfection" don't always do it for me. I am indeed a minority!:shock: