• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dr. Dave on CBP

silvercamel

Reaction score
I love Dr. Dave's jerk off technique...precise, steady, very erotic.... and the result is awesome

I love Dr. Dave's jerk off technique...precise, steady, very erotic.... and the result is awesome

Penis and Pencil come from the same Root (in Latin). God, what a sentence. But anyway, I've noticed that he holds the patient's dick like a humongous pencil, with the forefinger down the shaft, the middle finger curved back underneath on one side and the thumb guiding it on the other.

He also slows down just as the guy's orgasm starts to well up (he calls it "a little tease"), giving the "victim" a longer pre-squirt buzz, and then shifts into 5th gear to finish him off hard. I said months ago that I want David to do that to me sometime. He'd probably have to call an ambulance afterward since I've been known to swoon under cir-cum-stances like that. But hey.

I'm guessing there's a new Dr. Dick episode at the clinic?

LOL...okay...I'm blushing....I think I got the practice from Boy Gusher....but i've been told in my private life that I give great head and handjobs....I guess this old man still has some talents left :)

Penis and Pencil come from the same Root (in Latin). God, what a sentence. But anyway, I've noticed that he holds the patient's dick like a humongous pencil, with the forefinger down the shaft, the middle finger curved back underneath on one side and the thumb guiding it on the other.

He also slows down just as the guy's orgasm starts to well up (he calls it "a little tease"), giving the "victim" a longer pre-squirt buzz, and then shifts into 5th gear to finish him off hard. I said months ago that I want David to do that to me sometime. He'd probably have to call an ambulance afterward since I've been known to swoon under cir-cum-stances like that. But hey.

I'm guessing there's a new Dr. Dick episode at the clinic?

Yes, perfect description.

LOL...okay...I'm blushing....I think I got the practice from Boy Gusher....but i've been told in my private life that I give great head and handjobs....I guess this old man still has some talents left :)

Old man my arse lol... I would put you at around 30 - sorry if you're younger. And there is nowt wrong with being old... look how fit Slim and Tampa are and they're ancient LOL...

Old man my arse lol... I would put you at around 30 - sorry if you're younger. And there is nowt wrong with being old... look how fit Slim and Tampa are and they're ancient LOL...

Tampa, sorry he said that.

Jon, Tampa is a year younger than my youngest great grandchild.

I notice he didn't even TRY to calculate my age.....WOW!:blink:

I mean, what comes after ancient? Neolithic maybe?

It's okay. I'll be alright.:crying: sniff, sniff

And Jon,

I'm old enough to be your father. But NOT your grandfather. lol :001_smile:

And the great Grandchild is 60 so that would mean Slim, well lets think for a moment. By George You should be able to tell us the real stories of the Civil War then?

Marky, the term for you would be fossil perhaps?

But as we all know age is a state of mind. For David that is about 17, which makes me old at 19.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

To pull the thread back on topic again I wanted to thank David for something else. He has said in the past that he doesn't discriminate in his use of models if they have some flaw on their bodies. Like either a disability or other cosmetic flaw.

One need look no further than the latest College Boy Physicals model. He has only one testicle yet David still gave him the job. I think that's excellent. His crotch looked a bit odd but I was certainly not grossed out or put off by it. I think the model did a very good job. He looked great performing and gave a cumshot that was better than many guys who have both testicles. So thank you David for offering him the job and a chance to make some needed cash. It's a tribute to your character that you didn't reject him out of hand.

To pull the thread back on topic again I wanted to thank David for something else. He has said in the past that he doesn't discriminate in his use of models if they have some flaw on their bodies. Like either a disability or other cosmetic flaw.

One need look no further than the latest College Boy Physicals model. He has only one testicle yet David still gave him the job. I think that's excellent. His crotch looked a bit odd but I was certainly not grossed out or put off by it. I think the model did a very good job. He looked great performing and gave a cumshot that was better than many guys who have both testicles. So thank you David for offering him the job and a chance to make some needed cash. It's a tribute to your character that you didn't reject him out of hand.

This guy was a slightly cuter, skinnier version of a cute skinny fraternity bro of mine at UNC. He was the scion of a richy rich Chestnut Hill family (Smith Kline Beecham) and had exactly the same number of testicles as this boy.

btw, it could barely be that the little hernia scar, or appendix scar or whatever, on that kid's pubis, was actually something to do with his uni-ball condition. But the removal of a testicle would almost certainly be done through a slit in the scrotum. Kliney's other testicle was still in there somewhere, undescended. That's probably where this kid's is too. But the surgical leit-motiv was appropriate to the setting.:wink:

I did mention this on the thread I posted but it's good to repeat things, I said it's good to repeat things, I said it's good to repeat things....... xxx

And I did give you credit on the other thread for having said it first. And it wasn't a matter of me trying to take credit for your brilliant observations. Merely that great minds think alike. lol

I vote that the University of Broke Straight Boys grant Daid an honorary PhD. of Science in Sex Therapy based on his skill in blowjobs and hand jobs. :thumbup: