• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dr. Asher on CollegeBoyPhysicals

SFPS01

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I am wondering if the "new" doctor, that was mentioned a while back for College Boy Physicals, is in fact Aiden from Broke Straight Boys's? (yes, I know his last name is Asher) He is the doc in the latest scene there. I believe I detected some Marine Corp something or other on the back of his pants. Maybe the different sounding voice and mannerisms is the result of those scrub pants. Aiden appeared in 6 actual scenes and numerous before's, after's, above and below during a 2 month period this year (March 21-May 28th). I am wondering if we will be now inundated with appearances on College Boy Physicals. I guess it saves on plane tickets to have one model appear on two of the company's sites. Of note it would appear that Dr. Asher suffers from the JF syndrome through most of the scene!

Well he's still incredibly beautiful, maybe even more handsome, and since he's older, he is more convincing as a young doctor, for the sake of theming. But if you're talking inundated with appearances, look no further than Johnny Hunter. 18 videos on College Boy Physicals and and 6 on Broke Straight Boys, plus a before and after for each one, so 18 here as well. Not that he isn't cute, but that's a ton of content volume.

Indeed, the new Doctor is Aiden Asher that first appeared on the Broke Straight Boys site. Since most of the members thought that Aiden is very handsome, Aiden is gay and since we were looking for a older, and good looking, fit articulate. Aiden fit the roll of the Doctor.

As for Johnny Hunter as the nurse, Johnny is reliable, articulate and works very well and so does Aiden Asher and both live within the state of Florida and we can always count on them to perform and give us hot scenes.

As for Broke Straight Boys, we are working very hard (no pun intended) to get newer unique boys to the site that are believably straight or bisexual (more on the straight side of the spectrum).

Please stand by for the changes, and hope you like want your watching. We have some great new models and footage coming up soon!

As for Broke Straight Boys, we are working very hard (no pun intended) to get newer unique boys to the site that are believably straight or bisexual (more on the straight side of the spectrum).

Please stand by for the changes, and hope you like want your watching. We have some great new models and footage coming up soon!
Unique to Broke Straight Boys and believably straight or even bi. You’ve sold me David. You know I’ve been here the whole time and have no intention of going anywhere so I have been and will continue to be patient. It sounds very encouraging David. Thanks.

Indeed, the new Doctor is Aiden Asher that first appeared on the Broke Straight Boys site. Since most of the members thought that Aiden is very handsome, Aiden is gay and since we were looking for a older, and good looking, fit articulate. Aiden fit the roll of the Doctor.

As for Johnny Hunter as the nurse, Johnny is reliable, articulate and works very well and so does Aiden Asher and both live within the state of Florida and we can always count on them to perform and give us hot scenes.

Great casting of Aiden Asher as Dr. Asher at College Boy Physicals! At age 27, Aiden is still hot and handsome, and, while in his Broke Straight Boys scenes he tended to be noticeably 5-9 years older than his scene partners, casting him as Dr. Asher at College Boy Physicals makes a lot of sense as young doctors in real life are often 5-9 years older than their high school senior and college student patients. Plus Dr. Asher is vers, so he can give his college student patients a variety of intense physical examinations! In his debut scene with Intern Tyrese, mutual blow jobs morphed into doc dick butt fucking intern ass, in some future scene a stud jock top can just as easily fuck some doc butt.

I think Aiden is a great choice. I have been one of the members asking for an older model to be the doctor. I should have used the term “mature”. Aiden is still very young but has a more mature look that satisfies my desires for the doctor role. Great choice.
Ryan Pitt would be a great doctor as well to join the medical team. Lol. He lives in Florida too.

I whole heartedly agree that Aiden fits the bill in the doctor role on College Boy Physicals, my only issue is I have seen him so many times on Broke Straight Boys's and kind of got my fill of him there. Being that College Boy Physicals is a separate site (yes, free of charge and comes with the Broke Straight Boys site) I personally don't like to see model cross-over, otherwise just combine the two if that is what we are getting. I would expect to see model's specific to each site. What I would find acceptable is a model so good that they graduate to the Broke Straight Boys site, but then not appear on the College Boy Physicals site again. Aiden fulfills the doctor role just fine, and please keep him there!

By the way, this thread includes two forumites with classic Broke Straight Boys models as their avatar, BradyD with Adam and Maringuy with Johnny! :angel:

Indeed Mikeyank! I don't know if there will ever be another like Adam. Although I hold out hope that we aren't done seeing him in the industry. Adam and Aiden both aren't in my particular wheelhouse when it comes to guys, (Latin and/or black guys or fair skinned guys with dark features [insert Collin Farrell] melt me), but there's something special and incredibly sexy about them both, from head to toe. and Adam would certainly be believable as a doctor as well! Dr. Baer and Dr. Asher? I'm not sure my heart could take all that, but I'd be willing to give it a try! Keep well forumite brother!

Indeed Mikeyank! I don't know if there will ever be another like Adam. Although I hold out hope that we aren't done seeing him in the industry. Adam and Aiden both aren't in my particular wheelhouse when it comes to guys, (Latin and/or black guys or fair skinned guys with dark features [insert Collin Farrell] melt me), but there's something special and incredibly sexy about them both, from head to toe. and Adam would certainly be believable as a doctor as well! Dr. Baer and Dr. Asher? I'm not sure my heart could take all that, but I'd be willing to give it a try! Keep well forumite brother!

If Dr. Adam Baer or Dr. Ayden Troy came into the room to do my exam, I might go into a few heart palpitations myself. haha

Need a medic! Stat! :b_rotten: :jesushippy: :biggrin: