• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Doug Glanville compares the New York Yankees to ‘Brokeback Mountain’ — huh!?

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
NO! Its not what you are thinking!

"That's the expert analysis of ESPN's Doug Glanville, who was calling the Yankees/Cardinals game on Monday. His full quote: "They have basically Brokeback Mountain going over here. I mean everybody's on the disabled list or hurt in some form or fashion."

Watch the video, maybe it'll help."

[video]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/doug-glanville-compares-york-yankees-brokeback-mountain-huh-215145263--mlb.html;_ylt=A2KJ2Ujshj9R0iwA80fQtDMD[/video]

"Brokeback Mountain, of course, is the 2005 Oscar-nominated film starring Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal that, for better or worse, became known as "the gay cowboy movie."

So, the Yankees are gay cowboys? Do they look at each other and say, "I can't quit you?"

Probably not what Glanville — who played nine years in the major leagues — meant. He likely was trying to get punny, took a wrong turn down Analogy Lane and showed the world he's more familiar with the title of the film than its plot.

While the A-Rod haters amongst us will have a field day joking about this, it's just an innocent goof by a ballplayer-turned-announcer who's still relatively new to the broadcast booth.".

Just thought we needed some excitement around here!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

You knew that you would get a response out of me Stimpy, Mr. Yankee. While there have been whispers for years that A Rod & Derek Jeter, had a thing going on, there have been no real concrete rumors so so far there are no brokeback mountain Yankee stories yet.

But A Rod & Derek would make for a lovely couple. :smiley-sex011: :blowjob:

Attachments

• imagesCALHTBXW.jpg
    imagesCALHTBXW.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 37
  • imagesCA94BIE8.jpg
    imagesCA94BIE8.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 63
  • imagesCAHD4XF7.jpg
    imagesCAHD4XF7.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 37
  • jeter-rodriguez-blog23.jpg
    jeter-rodriguez-blog23.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Random-Pictures-boston-red-sox-388070_334_448.jpg
    Random-Pictures-boston-red-sox-388070_334_448.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 13
Aren't they a sweet couple...

Dear Mikeyank,

I love the collage of pictures you sent in reply. Especially the Spring Training picture following their annual "Brazilian Waxing" male-bonding festivities.
Random-Pictures-boston-red-sox-388070_334_448.jpg
They really appreciate the added competitive edge they receive following an up close and personal clean shave!

It is kinda nice to know these guys can really let their hair down when away from the spotlight!

Sincerely,

Stimpy