• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Donorsexual

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I saw thiis morning an article about a guy who is a donorsexual. His only sex is to donate sperm he gets by jeerking off so that babies can be created. He charges nothing for his cum. He says all of his cum is donated nothing is ever wasted. Now the FDA wants to ban it since it isnt checked for transmitted diseases. What do you think is it an infringement of our rights ? I think it is.

I saw thiis morning an article about a guy who is a donorsexual. His only sex is to donate sperm he gets by jeerking off so that babies can be created. He charges nothing for his cum. He says all of his cum is donated nothing is ever wasted. Now the FDA wants to ban it since it isnt checked for transmitted diseases. What do you think is it an infringement of our rights ? I think it is.

It is also in Newsweek as well as on Dateline last week. I think it is something that needs to be researched, talked about and definitely planned (you are creating another human after all). Good topic!

http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-freaky/virgin-36-fathers-14-children/story-e6frflri-1226246621755

I don't agree with the FDA that such a thing should be banned, but the donor should be tested for HIV and any other STDs. As an AIDS survivor, I cannot be an organ donor, blood donor, or sperm donor and I wouldn't do any of that. But you can't count on everyone to be that way. People use the excuse that since AIDS is no longer a guaranteed death sentence now, we should be less vigilant because people can survive on drugs. Well, let me tell you I have been fortunate to have lived for 25 years with HIV and AIDS and taken all different types of drugs to survive and fortunately I have. But believe me it's no picnic dealing with the illnesses you can get from the virus and then illnesses and other side effects you get from the drugs. We should be willing to do whatever is possible to protect people from getting sick in the first place. Hiv tests are quick and no longer intrusive in the sense that you don't have to have blood drawn and wait for weeks. I do not believe that it is an infringement on one's rights to take a test to make sure that the sperm or blood you are passing on is disease free.

I don't think sperm donation should be banned but people not getting checked yeah that needs to STOP!

I saw the episode on TV, can't recall if it was Dateline, or another one, but it was kind of freaky. Not the idea os sperm donation, in and of itself, but one of those guys seemed kind of creepy.

Infringement of rights? Definitely. That's like the FDA trying to ban sex in general because of the spread of disease. Give me a break! And any woman (no offense to you ladies) who is stupid enough to accept untested sperm into her body, deserves what she gets. Same as any individual who partakes in unprotected sex.