• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do things differently

rickster96056

Reaction score
When the guy or guys are sitting on the couch and you have them undress, have them get naked before they sit down. I think it's a great turn on to watch a guy go from soft to hard. It's interesting to see what they start with and what that develops into.

When the guy or guys are sitting on the couch and you have them undress, have them get naked before they sit down. I think it's a great turn on to watch a guy go from soft to hard. It's interesting to see what they start with and what that develops into.
I agree w/having them stand up to undress. Also let them show off their hard dicks before the dicks go into someone's mouth.

I wanna see either of the boys stay mainly dressed. I think it's hot on occasion to see one of the partners basically just serviced that way...

I wanna see either of the boys stay mainly dressed. I think it's hot on occasion to see one of the partners basically just serviced that way...
I agree with you baal. I enjoy seeing a fully clothed guy sucking off a cute naked guy.

Mike

Or the guy bottoming just pulls his pants far enough down...

baal that is a good pic man. I love the puke!!! LMAO

Or the guy bottoming just pulls his pants far enough down...

That would make an interesting shoot. I am not sure how they would get all of their camera angels but I do understand the thrill of the quickie approach. I would feel bad for the guy though still having all of that lube in his ass. LOL :thumbup: