• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do strait actors ever fall in love????

musicmanpa502

Virgin
Reaction score
sometimes I see an actor that says it is his first time with a guy
and I do believe him...then when i see them get into sucking and kissing
for the first time...My question is this....
Do strait guys here doing it for the first time ever "fall in love" with the
other guy or at least want to have sex with them off cam...??????

This is a great question! Before the actual scene, the first-timers are super nervous and we have to give them a "pep" talk prior and keep there spirits up.

As many of our members know at this point, prior to the actual filming, we do a photoshoot of the models on the Broke Straight Boys set, this is sort of gives them a "practice run" of what its going to be like doing the scene. In the meanwhile we are able to get hot high quality photos for marketing and promotional use.

Then I come onto the Broke Straight Boys set ready to film the scene. I again give them a "pep" talk and we have no scripts and I have no idea what I'm going to ask them and they have no clue what I'm going to ask. At this point, what you see is what happens as I turn on the video camera and film the scene. While I'm filming the photographer is continuing taking pics of the actual scene and the filming so we have more high quality pics to choose from.

With this being said, the models do pretty good....especially the oral scenes. The models do bond off screen and they do become friends, but they don't have sex with each other. If we have a gay boy in the house along with a straight boy...the gay boy tries to have sex with the straight boy, but the straight boy refuses and basically tells the gay boy that he's here for the $$$ and that is it.

Many think that I have a great job and that I have lots of sex with the models...LOL. I wish..LOL, most of the guys don't have sex off set and are pretty reserved nice guys that just like to chill. We take them to our pool or to the beach and we just have a good time without sex...but then when it comes time for filming...that is when we get to see them nude and cocks hang out and all the good stuff many expect.

I hope that kind of answered your questions.

Respect

I think what David says is pretty much true. You can tell that he is treating his models with respect and is not on the "Make." The models respond to him on this basis. Even when he touches them on the ass or penis, they know that it isn't "Personal" if you know what I mean. I am convinced that there may be some joking and humor off camera but little inappropriate chemistry. Watching this for years, I remain convinced that these largely straight guys aren't scared of suspicious of staff. That is one of the "Secrets" of this site.

I think what David says is pretty much true. You can tell that he is treating his models with respect and is not on the "Make." The models respond to him on this basis. Even when he touches them on the ass or penis, they know that it isn't "Personal" if you know what I mean. I am convinced that there may be some joking and humor off camera but little inappropriate chemistry. Watching this for years, I remain convinced that these largely straight guys aren't scared of suspicious of staff. That is one of the "Secrets" of this site.

Rapper...very true. Do you have a hidden camera in our home and office?? LOL. But seriously...also when the camera is off, we joke, we watch TV. Some models will ask a lot of questions and I will share some funny stories that have happen to us over the years when filming or when models are in our home. That is the type of bonding we do and we listen and hear about there home life and what type of goals they have, overall, the guys are really nice guys.

-David

Thanks Dan...boy you are great...I love the site...really...I think the best site on the net.
Gives me hours of pleasure and feel like part of the Broke Straight Boys family...
thanks for your in depth answer...man you really care..

I couldn't imagine David getting any personal satisfaction out of touching Alden's and/or Landon's cocks & balls (sorry David :biggrin:)

I have seen other sites like ActiveDuty and AmatuerStraightguys and there is no professional boundaries present. I believe that one should not mix business and pleasure - it's not good for business if you do. This is another reason why I appreciate Broke Straight Boys - they are professionals!

I wondered about jimmy and diesel after they were done, you could tell it was a bonding thing if anything.

No! Jimmy just took his money and went home :(

OH DAVID. You just ruined some peoples fantasies(not mine) about Diesal and Jimmie's big gay wedding after their lusty shoot together....

OH DAVID. You just ruined some peoples fantasies(not mine) about Diesal and Jimmie's big gay wedding after their lusty shoot together....

Not to poo poo in anyone's porridge more, but did you see Diesal's interview, when David asked him who it was he'd done his anal scene with, he didn't just blurt out, "Oh, yeah, Jimmie..." He didn't remember! How could he not remember???? Argh! I'd think that would be a pretty memorable moment, don't you?

I ended up watching that interview ealier today and I was like well there is my answer lol. In my head I was thinking well I guess he doesnt really remember cause it can't be the only time it happened lol

While we are discussing the models and how they react and respond to each other on and off the set, I have at times noticed both on Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals some of the models sniffing from a small bottle. They try to keep it hidden from the camera but a few times they fail to do so. I would like to know what is in the bottle? What effect does it have on the models? And, if it’s good “stuff” where can we get some?

Can anyone help me out with this question, please?

Last edited:
While we are discussing the models and how they react and respond to each other on and off the set, I have at times noticed both on Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals some of the models sniffing from a small bottle. They try to keep it hidden from the camera but a few times they fail to do so. I would like to know what is in the bottle? What effect does it have on the models? And, if it’s good “stuff” where can we get some?

Can anyone help me out with this question, please?
I haven't noticed this, but I'm surprised at you Mactee. You must have lead a very "sheltered life" down South, if you don't know what poppers are. They were so 1970's for me in the gay sex underground in NYC. Here is a link to a wikipedia tutorial for you on poppers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

And I would just bet that the gay boys in Texas and Georgia do their share of sniffing out of the little brown bottle too. :cool:

I haven't noticed this, but I'm surprised at you Mactee. You must have lead a very "sheltered life" down South, if you don't know what poppers are. They were so 1970's for me in the gay sex underground in NYC. Here is a link to a wikipedia tutorial for you on poppers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

And I would just bet that the gay boys in Texas and Georgia do their share of sniffing out of the little brown bottle too. :cool:

Thanks Mike,
I haven’t check out poppers yet but if it is some type of enhancement I feel sure the Lone Star boys and the Crackers do. I have been so sheltered that I really must get out more. Now that I’ve retired I probably can but then on the other hand, I may be to old!

I have been so sheltered that I really must get out more. Now that I’ve retired I probably can but then on the other hand, I may be to old!

Hey Mac! Can you say Daddy????? There are boys out there that would eat you up (and out of house and home), but it would be a fun ride!!!!! :thumbup:

Hey Mac! Can you say Daddy????? There are boys out there that would eat you up (and out of house and home), but it would be a fun ride!!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks Jayce!! I'm encouraged, I'm ready for the ride, I'm hanging on and ordering me some poppers! Gettting a variety pack to check out flavors and effects.