• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dissallusioned

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Are there times when you are dissullusioned with something or somebody?

Right at this point in time I am very dissullusioned with gay guys who are so far up themselves thay can't see daylight.
Trying to make themselves out to be something they are not.
And when you try to talk to them, based on their "resume" - "I am a great guy", "I am down to earth", "wanting to chat", blah blah blah - they treat you with contempt.

That is my bitch for today. :mad:

On the eve of Valentine's Day...

Are there times when you are dissullusioned with something or somebody?

Right at this point in time I am very dissullusioned with gay guys who are so far up themselves thay can't see daylight.
Trying to make themselves out to be something they are not.
And when you try to talk to them, based on their "resume" - "I am a great guy", "I am down to earth", "wanting to chat", blah blah blah - they treat you with contempt.

That is my bitch for today. :mad:

Dearest raysvq,

This is no way to feel on the eve of Valentine's Day. Perhaps this little number will put you in a better mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWNKWHYHon4

Just remember that in this virtual world of Broke Straight Boys forumland, all sorts of warts and imperfections go unnoticed until the member is actually engaged in dialog with you in whatever means used. But, beyond these imperfections, are the treasures I have come to know as a consequence of this site.

I find it a luxury to know the person at his core first, rather than relying superficially on one's first visual impression. I believe in the notion of being painfully truthful and my postings reflect this. I am a devout follower of the concept that the glass is half-full, not half-empty!. Always be encouraging and listen to what they have to say, but with your heart, first.

If someone has been less than honest with you, consider yourself lucky and get on with your life looking elsewhere! Don't allow yourself to become cynical (a self-defense mechanism) as this embodies the absence of hope. I cannot, if I am ever to find happiness in my life, allow myself to get swallowed up in being cynical. Life is far, far too valuable.

Sincerely and for Valentine's sake "Heartfelt",

Stimpy

Gay guys do not have the market cornered on being full of themselves. That is a guy in general problem.

But guys probably say the same thing about girls.:scared:

Ms. K, of course we do, but then, guys are perfect. :001_tt2: In fact, our flaws just make us more perfect.

I hate that attitude, raysvq. It's all for one and the one is me.

Agreed this is a terrible way to go into Valentine's Day. raysvq, I love you. :thumbup1:

Last edited: