• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Different locations

baryton

Reaction score
I would like to see more episodes with locations other than your studio. I really enjoyed the party episodes from last year. Would love to see more like those. Makes the scene more real to me at least. Thanks.

One of my favorite episodes is the 5 guy outdoor orgy. I wanted to submit a scene like that to the Broke Straight Boys director for but I wasn't sure about the cost and logistics of doing such a thing.
Casper

Thank you for the great ideas. We are going to be doing some creative sets within the studio and change some things up...we are also going to do some location shots for future Broke Straight Boys episodes. We just have to come up with the logistics where, when and how...we were thinking filming in the new year...taking Broke Straight Boys on the road! or doing something like Broke Straight Boys visits college campuses for the ultimate straightboy tour!

As for the contest...a member of the Broke Straight Boys site or any site that we own & operate can submit more then one scenario...we just read them all and pick the best one...so if you have more then one idea...submit them!

I prefer the studio sessions. The interview part shows us what interesting guys these are. There is a feeling of reality that is missing from the staged scenarios. I'm seeing real guys in real time and that is hot! When you see a straight guy sucking dick for the first time, his tentative approach is exciting, reminding me of the first time I sucked cock; nothing is staged.

I prefer the studio sessions. The interview part shows us what interesting guys these are. There is a feeling of reality that is missing from the staged scenarios. I'm seeing real guys in real time and that is hot! When you see a straight guy sucking dick for the first time, his tentative approach is exciting, reminding me of the first time I sucked cock; nothing is staged.

Regor I really have to agree with you on this. It is the concept of what Broke Straight Boys is about, it is about the models and the things that are happening to them. While a little teasing is ok with the scene as in the Tyler hotel room antics it was still the models and the experience they received. If a person really wants to mix things up we always have BCB which is all about different scenes.

I like the way you think regor94, and welcome to the forum.:cool:

new locations

I want to see the str8 guys, not the locations. If its not broken......

Just do an episode in front of a green or blue screen, whatever the current thing is, and edit in some scenes. That way we could even have sex on the moon...