• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel needs a physical from Dr. Topinbottom

BONEDADDY

Reaction score
I think a real hot combination would be Diesal being examined by Dr. Topinbottom,with the examination ending up with Diesal drilling Dr. Topinbottom.

What do the other members think??????

I think a real hot combination would be Diesal being examined by Dr. Topinbottom,with the examination ending up with Diesal drilling Dr. Topinbottom.

I posted a script idea for this very thing in the contest. Check it out. :biggrin:

i'm going to disagree and say he needs a physical from Dr. Rimmerman..he's the epitomy of sexy and nothing beats a good rimming. imho.

Rimming

Bet Diesal would love to be rimmed. He hasn't experienced that, at least on Broke Straight Boys See no reason Dr. Topandbottom couldn't do that. It would broaden both their horizons. Definitely think Diesal and Sean should be paired together.

Bet Diesal would love to be rimmed. He hasn't experienced that, at least on Broke Straight Boys See no reason Dr. Topandbottom couldn't do that. It would broaden both their horizons. Definitely think Diesal and Sean should be paired together.

I totally agree~ Diesal and Sean should do a scene together, especially since they have expressed an interest in working with each other. Diesal deserves the services of an expert rim man, one that will be able to navigate that dense jungle that is his ass.

It's a shame that little Latino Rimmerman, who came back from his sabbatical with any number of tattoos and probably a drug rap, isn't at the clinic any more. He was the hottest of the doctors, even the magnificent Eddie, Sean and James included.

David, it's true that Rimmerman is gone for good, right? (Oh I forgot, David is away for a few days...) Can anyone confirm that Dr. Rimmerman isn't with the clinic? He would have made Diesal squeak.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dr Topinbottom rim Diesal. I'd love to see the expressions on Diesal's face. Since we know that Diesal is into the electro devices I'd like nothing less than to see Sean turned loose on Diesal with them. With the two of them together with the toys there would be sparks flying in every direction. haha

I'd like nothing more than to have Diesal so turned on by Sean and the toys, that by the time he cums, all the hair on his thighs is standing up on end. LOL

Rimming Diesal

Perhaps Dr. Topandbottom could dehair Diesal's ass, rim him and then have him make another appointment and in that one get out the electronics.

Should have asked Santa for a life. I'm sitting here reading all the threads.

Does Christmas make anyone else horny all the time?

Electro Diesal !!

we know that Diesal is into the electro devices I'd like nothing less than to see Sean turned loose on Diesal with them. With the two of them together with the toys there would be sparks flying in every direction. haha:
Diesal would be perfect to try a vibrating electro sound!!
OMFG! And if he were to add an electro butt plug up his asshole,
I would loop it and never watch anything else ever! My dick gets hard just picturing that scenario.:thumbup1:http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/images/smilies/modern/thumbup1.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing Dr Topinbottom rim Diesal. I'd love to see the expressions on Diesal's face. Since we know that Diesal is into the electro devices I'd like nothing less than to see Sean turned loose on Diesal with them. With the two of them together with the toys there would be sparks flying in every direction. haha

I'd like nothing more than to have Diesal so turned on by Sean and the toys, that by the time he cums, all the hair on his thighs is standing up on end. LOL
Diesal into electronic devices? Did I miss something?

Welcome to the Forum Bonedaddy. That would be pretty awesome if Dr. Topinbottom is up to the challenge.:thumbup: